RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics

Goodfella -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 5:26:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DancingClown

quote:

ORIGINAL: DJ Satan

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goodfella

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

Still, I guess Watkins will soon experience some horrific shit himself when he gets cornholed on a daily basis by a big, fat and bald neo-nazi on a daily basis.

Given some of the very sick and twisted things this 'man' got up too, it wouldn't surprise me if he enjoyed that sort of thing anyway.

Did you just imply that he is likely to enjoy gay sex because he is "sick and twisted"?

No, of course he bloody didn't. And since when could being raped by a neo-Nazi be described as "gay sex"? By attempting to twist jonson's words you have made yourself seem like the one who is prejudiced. Well done.

There was no mention of rape - just slang for anal sex. MonsterCat called the act "horrific" and Goodfella suggested he would enjoy because he is sick and twisted.

I think it's fairly obvious given the context that "cornholed on a daily basis by a big, fat and bald neo-nazi on a daily basis" implies rape and sexual assault as opposed to an act of love-making between two consensual adult men. And then Goodfella implied that he might enjoy that sort of violence becauise he is sick and twisted. Simples.

That's probably been put better than I could have put it, but that's exactly what I meant.

directorscut -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 5:26:40 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Still, I guess Watkins will soon experience some horrific shit himself when he gets cornholed on a daily basis by a big, fat and bald neo-nazi on a daily basis.

Given some of the very sick and twisted things this 'man' got up too, it wouldn't surprise me if he enjoyed that sort of thing anyway.

Did you just imply that he is likely to enjoy gay sex because he is "sick and twisted"?

No, of course he bloody didn't. And since when could being raped by a neo-Nazi be described as "gay sex"? By attempting to twist jonson's words you have made yourself seem like the one who is prejudiced. Well done.

There was no mention of rape - just slang for anal sex. MonsterCat called the act "horrific" and Goodfella suggested he would enjoy because he is sick and twisted.

People aren't allowed to find that horrific anymore? Talk about PC going mad!

MonsterCat -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 6:43:00 PM)

You really can't say anything around here anymore without starting a spat.

Jesus, this place sometimes...

Professor Moriarty -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 7:12:52 PM)

Ah its like the Thursdays of old are back again [;)]

Hood_Man -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 7:25:18 PM)

quote:

You really can't say anything around here anymore without starting a spat.

You spat on me? I'm telling! MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

Goodfella -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 7:33:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

Thursdays?

It was specific to just one day!?[8|]

Brooksy84 -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 7:45:43 PM)

I read the sentencing remarks last night and immediately wished I hadn't, but I ploughed through to the end, mainly because I'm a law student and these kind of reports are all research in a way. I'm not normally greatly affected by such things but I honestly can't get what I read out of my mind, as well as one fucking Lostprophets song that would never have entered my head before the sentencing. I concur fully with what others have said about the mothers; abusing your own child, and encouraging another to do so, is the most despicable act I can think of. I have no problem in wishing all three a most hideously violent act on their person as soon as possible.

sanchia -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 8:11:43 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

Thursdays?

It was specific to just one day!?[8|]

Thursdays were always the day when things went ape...it used to be more reliable than clockwork.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 9:05:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

Thursdays were always the day when things went ape...it used to be more reliable than clockwork.

It was a self-fulfilling prophecy, I always thought. [:D]

sanchia -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 9:15:44 PM)

They were traumatic times.

superdan -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 10:35:49 PM)

quote:

Great times, of a fashion. Compared to even then the forum now is like modern-day Simpsons - the occasional and almost accidental laugh but going through the motions without any chance of achieving the greatness that went before. And by greatness I am of course referring to people going apeshit and sparking pages of argument before half the posters had even got out of bed.

Yeah that's right, I went there.

kumar -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (19/12/2013 11:00:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brooksy84

I read the sentencing remarks last night and immediately wished I hadn't, but I ploughed through to the end, mainly because I'm a law student and these kind of reports are all research in a way. I'm not normally greatly affected by such things but I honestly can't get what I read out of my mind, as well as one fucking Lostprophets song that would never have entered my head before the sentencing. I concur fully with what others have said about the mothers; abusing your own child, and encouraging another to do so, is the most despicable act I can think of. I have no problem in wishing all three a most hideously violent act on their person as soon as possible.

Evil evil people. Demonstrates too that it wasnt even a case of the women being manipulated and that they were pretty much active through out.

Honestly, morbid curiosity drew me to reading those, and I seriously wish I hadnt. Poor babies. I really do wish the worst for these bastards.

matty_b -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (20/12/2013 11:03:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

quote:

Great times, of a fashion. Compared to even then the forum now is like modern-day Simpsons - the occasional and almost accidental laugh but going through the motions without any chance of achieving the greatness that went before. And by greatness I am of course referring to people going apeshit and sparking pages of argument before half the posters had even got out of bed.

I'll be honest, I miss the days when I would get up on a morning and check the forum only to discover two locked threads, pages of deleted posts, accusations of racism and various meltdowns at 3:00 in the morning.

Keyser Sozzled -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (20/12/2013 11:14:21 AM)

Yeah sorry about that, it was the medication..

directorscut -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (20/12/2013 2:48:24 PM)

quote:

quote:

At least we aren't Season 11.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (20/12/2013 8:12:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

quote:

quote:

I'll be honest, I miss the days when I would get up on a morning and check the forum only to discover two locked threads, pages of deleted posts, accusations of racism and various meltdowns at 3:00 in the morning.

I'd like to say we've all grown as people but it's because most of the dickheads have been banned [:D] [;)]

sanchia -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (20/12/2013 8:34:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Keyser Sozzled

Yeah sorry about that, it was the medication..

Medicinal brandy...

sanchia -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (23/12/2013 7:04:05 AM)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25489501

Three more charges heading Rolf Harris' way including one against a child of 7 or 8. Although not found guilty I imagine all those who purchased his paintings for hundreds of thousands of pounds are rueing the day.

Brooksy84 -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (23/12/2013 11:36:15 AM)

There really must be some pretty solid evidence to qualify a prosecution for offences 40 or so years ago.
There must be a lot of people out there having some sleepless nights and shitting it every time the doorbell rings judging by the way cases are piling up.

jonson -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (6/2/2014 12:22:39 PM)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26068034

William Roache found Not Guilty.
Hopefully all the evidence talked about in court will now come out, proving that these women lied on all counts.

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (6/2/2014 2:43:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26068034

William Roache found Not Guilty.
Hopefully all the evidence talked about in court will now come out, proving that these women lied on all counts.

I hate the court system, Bill Roache was named and shamed in public, he was suspended from work indefinitely, his reputation dragged through the mud over false allegations. Yet now he's been proven innocent the women's identities are still being kept secret, they should now be named and shamed, why was there such a disregard to Roache's character yet not their's?

In cases like this mud sticks, Bill Roache may have been found innocent but there's still plenty out there who will still throw the rapist/paedo slurs in his direction. Just look at Michael Jackson, found innocent by a jury yet not a day goes by where he isn't called a paedo. Let's also be honest, the way our media works this innocent ruling will receive only a fraction of the attention compared to the original allegations. These women need to be punished and named and shamed for the false and damaging accusations.

DJ Satan -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (6/2/2014 2:50:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sexual Harassment Panda
Just look at Michael Jackson, found innocent by a jury yet not a day goes by where he isn't called a paedo.

Well to be fair he was. A lot of his behaviour (taking kids to bed and giving them jesus juice) was accepted as fact. He just managed to pay off enough people and spin it as being eccentric enough to get away with it.

You'll be telling me OJ is innocent next.

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (6/2/2014 2:59:36 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sexual Harassment Panda
Just look at Michael Jackson, found innocent by a jury yet not a day goes by where he isn't called a paedo.

Well to be fair he was. A lot of his behaviour (taking kids to bed and giving them jesus juice) was accepted as fact. He just managed to pay off enough people and spin it as being eccentric enough to get away with it.

You'll be telling me OJ is innocent next.

What you are saying is purely conjecture. Was some of his behaviour unnacceptable? Yes. Was it paedophilic? Arguably not, there wasn't any evidence to state anything of a sexual nature occurred.

But yes, bravo for missing the point. [;)]

Brooksy84 -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (7/2/2014 12:25:44 AM)

It's worth remembering that a not guilty verdict does not directly prove, or even insinuate, that the women were lying, just that there was not enough evidence to be sure beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty. I'm not trying to claim that he's "got away with it" or anything similar, but you're treading a very dangerous path by assuming that the women are all disgusting liars guilty of purjury who need to be taught a lesson.

UTB -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (7/2/2014 8:04:10 AM)

So we need a third verdict? 'Not guilty enough'?

jonson -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (7/2/2014 9:14:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brooksy84

It's worth remembering that a not guilty verdict does not directly prove, or even insinuate, that the women were lying, just that there was not enough evidence to be sure beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty. I'm not trying to claim that he's "got away with it" or anything similar, but you're treading a very dangerous path by assuming that the women are all disgusting liars guilty of purjury who need to be taught a lesson.

Yeah, you're right, you can't just assume now that these women were lying just because he wasn't found guilty.
In the case of William Roache however, it was clear that these women were lying, so despite the fact at 81 he won't want to put himself through it again, these women should face the full wrath of the law.

DancingClown -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (7/2/2014 9:49:10 AM)

Did anyone else see Question Time last night with George Galloway and David Starkey? This topic got raised at the start and things got seriously weird and icky.

Chief -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (7/2/2014 10:53:33 AM)

Coronation Street Lawyers: 2 Cops: 0

I know who I'll be seeking to hire if I'm ever falsely accused of feeling up the office junior.

horribleives -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (7/2/2014 4:19:47 PM)

quote:

Did anyone else see Question Time last night with George Galloway and David Starkey? This topic got raised at the start and things got seriously weird and icky.

That's one hell of an utter-cunt-off.

Scruffybobby -> RE: Allegations of Jimmy Saville (8/2/2014 4:23:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

So we need a third verdict? 'Not guilty enough'?

There's something like that in Scotland - "Not Proven" there's a fair bit of criticism around it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_proven

Page: <<   < prev  21 22 23 [24] 25   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI