Rust And Bone (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Rust And Bone (27/9/2012 11:45:34 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Fit Kisto -> RE: (27/9/2012 6:44:59 PM)

Looking forward to this one after A Prophet.

One of the best trailers I've seen for a fair while.

ElephantBoy -> RE: RE: (28/9/2012 12:52:45 AM)

One of my favourite current actresses and one of my favourite current directors, this should be a treat.

Coyleone -> RE: RE: (1/10/2012 9:33:45 PM)

This looks incredible.

adambatman82 -> RE: RE: (4/10/2012 12:16:16 AM)

I caught it a few days ago, and completely fell for it. It's a different beast entirely for Audiard, who is one of my favourite filmmakers, in so much that it's not a thriller. It still feels very much in the vein of his post-2000 work tho (Scorsese-esque hyper-violence etc). It's a really beautiful film, and had me in tears more than once (I fear I won't ever be able to hear Katy Perry's Fireworks again without breaking down!), and is up there with my favourites of the year.

ElephantBoy -> RE: RE: (22/10/2012 9:47:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

I caught it a few days ago, and completely fell for it. It's a different beast entirely for Audiard, who is one of my favourite filmmakers, in so much that it's not a thriller. It still feels very much in the vein of his post-2000 work tho (Scorsese-esque hyper-violence etc). It's a really beautiful film, and had me in tears more than once (I fear I won't ever be able to hear Katy Perry's Fireworks again without breaking down!), and is up there with my favourites of the year.

Excellent news I really can't wait and look forward to seeing it on day of release.

ElephantBoy -> RE: RE: (1/11/2012 2:14:27 PM)

Tomorrows the day and I plan on seeing it at the fantastic Duke of Yorks in Brighton. If this doesn't turn out to be one of the best films of the year and if I don't leave the cinema in floods of tears then it wil be a let down[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI