Carano Will Lead The Female Expendables (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Carano Will Lead The Female Expendables (25/9/2012 4:39:51 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Whistler -> (25/9/2012 4:39:51 AM)

She held her own with the action. Her acting, not so much. But I guess an Expendables movie, male or female, isn't being made for quality acting.

jazzyjules63 -> (25/9/2012 10:03:00 AM)

That's one. Who on earth else would be in this movie??? Cynthia Rothrock? Linda Hamilton? Not being sexist but I cannot see this being a hit.

Popcorn Required -> (25/9/2012 11:44:31 AM)

I think it should be Milla Jovavich in the Barney Ross role to Gina's Lee Christmas and then build the rest of the cast around that

Guinevere -> (25/9/2012 12:47:44 PM)

Definitely Michelle Yeoh. Also Milla Jovovich, possibly a cameo from Angelina Jolie, Uma Thurman, Sigourney Weaver would have to be in the mix and clearly Lucy Lawless

iFassbender -> (25/9/2012 12:57:18 PM)

There is a bunch of female action stars out there. Milla Jojovich, Linda Hamilton would also be cool, Uma Thurman, Sigourney Weaver obviously, Maggie Q, Natasha Henstridge, Yvonne Strahovski, Megan Fox even would probably work, Angelina Jolie, Anne Hathaway, Sienna Miller, the list goes on. Obviously some of them have also done serious acting but that doesn't have to be a hinder, does it?

iFassbender -> (25/9/2012 12:58:12 PM)

Oh and let's not forget Scarlett Johansson, Black Widow fighting Catwoman anyone? It doesn't even matter if Catwoman is Pfeiffer or Hathaway in this case.

omgitsgray -> GcR (25/9/2012 1:10:04 PM)

I'd like to be the first to offer the name of Samantha Wright, heavyweight lifter and tinkerbell lookalike babe. Gorgeous petite number who lifts weights with the best of them.

Anyone important to this film should think of calling her up.

blindfold -> politics (25/9/2012 1:39:15 PM)

Anyone see that other action girls western, Bad Girls? let's hope it isn't the snoozefest that was.. Not to mention Anti-man!

Timon -> RE: (25/9/2012 4:14:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jazzyjules63

That's one. Who on earth else would be in this movie??? Cynthia Rothrock? Linda Hamilton? Not being sexist but I cannot see this being a hit.

Well, they could cast any of the following and I'd be intrigued.

Milla Jovovich
Michelle Rodriguez
Linda Hamilton
Rene Russo
Demi Moore
Sigourney Weaver
Carrie Fisher
Brigette Nielsen
Lena Headey
Scarlett Johansson
Dame Helen Mirren (Oooooh yeah....)
Uma Thurman
ChloŽ Grace Moretz
Betty White
Lucy Lawless
Kelly Hu
Angelina Jolie
Zoe Saldana

MonsterCat -> RE: Carano Will Lead The Female Expendables (25/9/2012 4:23:26 PM)

I would watch this. It would certainly make up for the appalling treatment of the women characters in Expendables 1.

And for someone who isn't a traditionally trained actress Carano did perfectly fine in Haywire.

jcthefirst -> RE: (25/9/2012 4:39:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

She held her own with the action. Her acting, not so much.

I was about to reply with a picture of Dolph.

quote:

But I guess an Expendables movie, male or female, isn't being made for quality acting.

But then you said this.

bnicholson50 -> summer movie (25/9/2012 5:41:26 PM)

summer glau should be on any list of female action stars

dannyfletch -> Maybe! (25/9/2012 11:28:57 PM)

Well Carano is hot, I've had a bit of a thing for her since seeing her in Haywire! Although I certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her! This could be cool if she's involved as she can actually fight!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI