RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs

Shifty Bench -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (28/9/2012 10:32:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

Cuckoo was quite funny. You should watch it.

I don't really watch comedy films. The best comedy is found on TV.

Cuckoo is a TV show, you complained about Samberg lowering himself to being in it earlier in the thread.

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (28/9/2012 11:16:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

Cuckoo was quite funny. You should watch it.

I don't really watch comedy films. The best comedy is found on TV.

Cuckoo is a TV show, you complained about Samberg lowering himself to being in it earlier in the thread.

Oh shit yeah, it was so low on my radar that I forgot the name. So does anyone like it then? What's Andy's performance like?

[image]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lykssrP0aj1r5syzho1_500.gif[/image]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (28/9/2012 11:46:19 PM)

Why don't you take 29 minutes 15 seconds out of your busy life and watch it yourself? It won't kill you and if you don't like it, you won't have to watch any more. It's here- http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00wg3f8/Cuckoo_The_Homecoming/

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (28/9/2012 11:48:06 PM)

quote:

Why don't you take 29 minutes 15 seconds out of your busy life and watch it yourself? It won't kill you and if you don't like it, you won't have to watch any more. It's here- http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00wg3f8/Cuckoo_The_Homecoming/

I will eventually. But I need to finished Homeland first (it's amazing, glad you and the Emmys recommended it). Have you seen Cuckoo?

Shifty Bench -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (28/9/2012 11:55:20 PM)

No, not a sitcom guy, remember?

And I'm glad you are enjoying Homeland [:)]

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 12:06:46 AM)

quote:

Neither am I, so now I'm free from the burden of eventual torture.

Thanks, Claire Danes owns it. It's your turn to watch Louie...

Shifty Bench -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 12:09:20 AM)

quote:

quote:

You watch sit-coms all the time! Why don't you want to watch Cuckoo? It doesn't have an audience or canned laughter.

quote:

I will eventually, also, I don't remember making a deal that I'd watch one if you watched the other.

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 12:26:43 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

You watch sit-coms all the time! Why don't you want to watch Cuckoo? It doesn't have an audience or canned laughter.

quote:

I will eventually, also, I don't remember making a deal that I'd watch one if you watched the other.

It looks like another dire BBC Three 'comedy'. It's identical to the plot of Gavin & Stacey, I really don't want to see the ''English daughter meets American Boy meets daughter's family'' thing. It's been done to death.

You didn't, I was just trying to keep you on track.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 12:30:51 AM)

quote:

It looks like another dire BBC Three 'comedy'. It's identical to the plot of Gavin & Stacey, I really don't want to see the ''English daughter meets American Boy meets daughter's family'' thing. It's been done to death.

It probably is shite but you like Samberg and maybe his involvement will make it worthwhile. He must have liked the scripts in order to to be in it.

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 12:31:02 AM)

If you watch the first Cuckoo I'll watch every Simpsons episode ever before Chistmas.

This may or may not be true

Shifty Bench -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 12:34:39 AM)

Well, now you should just watch The Simpsons anyway, I can give you the names of my favourites if you like [:D]

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 12:38:28 AM)

Don't confuse the issue! [:D]

I'm actually not far away from starting S3 of the Simpsons now. Go on then, what are the best ones?

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 12:41:24 AM)

quote:

quote:

It probably is shite but you like Samberg and maybe his involvement will make it worthwhile. He must have liked the scripts in order to to be in it.

Just checked out some reviews online, the general consensus seems to be that it's a promising show and Samberg shines in it. It also smashed ratings records for BBC Three. I'll give it a go at some point.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 12:47:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gimli The Dwarf

I'm actually not far away from starting S3 of the Simpsons now. Go on then, what are the best ones?

Well, the majority of season three is great, it may be easier to say which ones to miss-

Mr Lisa Goes To Washington, Lisa's Pony, Colonel Homer and Brother, Can You Spare Two Dimes are lowpoints in my opinion. My faves in the season are Flaming Moes, Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk, Homer Alone and Bart's Friend Falls In Love.

Season four is better. It has Marge Vs The Monorail.......

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 12:51:08 AM)

quote:

If you watch the first Cuckoo I'll watch every Simpsons episode ever before Chistmas.

Please, please watch S3-8. It is impossible for any man, woman, dwarf, elf, hobbit, muppet, Freddie Mercury, X-File, pixar creation, Laurel & Hardy, soldier, ER, 'Berg, pirate and even elab to dislike S4-5 of The Simpsons.

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 12:58:26 AM)

quote:

Every episode from S4-8, most of S3 and S9-10.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 1:05:58 AM)

I was replying to your other post, you arse.

For me, The Simpsons begins to lose it with season nine's The Principal and the Pauper, an insulting episode that even cast members have spoken out against.

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 1:10:04 AM)

quote:

I was replying to your other post, you arse.

For me, The Simpsons begins to lose it with season nine's The Principal and the Pauper, an insulting episode that even cast members have spoken out against.

I completely misread your post and thought you were listing the high points of the season. My post didn't make any sense so I deleted it, sorry.

In all honesty I can't remember an episode from S3-10 that I have issues with. It ranges from good to perfect for me. Some episodes just leave me in awe.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 1:15:46 AM)

quote:

In all honesty I can't remember an episode from S3-10 that I have issues with. It ranges from good to perfect for me. Some episodes just leave me in awe.

Really? There are a few stinkers in seasons 9 and 10. Especially ten. I agree on seasons 3-8, though, some absolute comedy genius in those years.

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 1:26:28 AM)

quote:

quote:

Really? There are a few stinkers in seasons 9 and 10. Especially ten. I agree on seasons 3-8, though, some absolute comedy genius in those years.

Well it's been a while since I did a Simpsons re-watch, so memory might elude me on S9-10. I can't remember anything genuinely poor though.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 1:32:48 AM)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principal_and_the_Pauper

Hardly a funny moment in it and Harry Shearer hates what it did to Skinner.

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 2:00:46 AM)

quote:

quote:

Please, please watch S3-8. It is impossible for any man, woman, dwarf, elf, hobbit, muppet, Freddie Mercury, X-File, pixar creation, Laurel & Hardy, soldier, ER, 'Berg, pirate and even elab to dislike S4-5 of The Simpsons.

I should watch them then? [:D]

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (29/9/2012 2:12:54 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

I should watch them then? [:D]

Absolutely. You'll love it and be addicted. You're lucky to watch all these classic seasons and episodes for the very first time.

ElephantBoy -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (30/9/2012 11:56:22 AM)

Love Wiig not really famlier with the other two.  Agree her character in Paul was dire but she did the best with it and she was great in Bridesmaids.

Pretty sure she appeared in 30 Rock too but can't remembered who she played.

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (2/10/2012 3:42:53 PM)

Found a sketch of Kristen Wiig (with Katy Perry). Full, HQ, free SNL is very rare to find:

http://katyperrylicious.tumblr.com/post/14076626139

Wiig is amazing as always. Enjoy!

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (3/10/2012 2:12:57 AM)

Ryan Gosling wants to work with Kristen Wiig??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICb0svSvdL0

vad3r -> RE: Bill Hader/Kristen Wiig/Andy Samberg (4/10/2012 5:28:29 PM)

Andy Samberg discusses Olympics opening ceremony on Letterman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MhjoY4rME

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI