John Travolta May Find The Killer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> John Travolta May Find The Killer (21/9/2012 10:47:45 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Wild about Wilder -> (21/9/2012 10:47:45 AM)

Hmmm Travolta may've been a good idea 10 years or so ago but now I think it's too late maybe a Sam Rockwell, Denzel or even dare I say it (Pitt or Clooney) either of those means it'll get green lit.

BenTramer -> (21/9/2012 2:35:01 PM)

God, they're still trying to remake The Killer? I remember it was going to happen with Richard Gere and Walter Hill about 20 years ago. I saw an interview with John Travolta on BBC Breakfast this morning and he looked like a waxwork dummy of his old self. And, after his massage adventures, the interviewer asked him about celebrity in the 21st century: "Is it harder now?" Whoops!

bnicholson50 -> Transplant (21/9/2012 5:21:25 PM)

WTF is up with Travoltas hair? maybe they should take a different approach to the remake and have the assassin be a lady who tries to get enough money to get Travolta a decent hair transplant/dye job

durelius -> killer (21/9/2012 6:33:34 PM)

Well I could certainly see him pulling this off actually, thought he was great in From Paris with Love, that had some pretty intense gun play.

dannyfletch -> Why bother??? (21/9/2012 10:42:34 PM)

Woo's original is a fine action flick as it is, it doesn't need a damn remake. Espiecially with Travolta! Someone cool like Daniel Craig, Tom Hardy or Christian Bale if they really do feel the need to remake it!

Wild about Wilder -> RE: Transplant (22/9/2012 9:41:58 AM)

You know what it kinda reminds me of the hair you used to get on old Action Men? [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI