Looney Tunes Will Be Back Again (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Looney Tunes Will Be Back Again (20/9/2012 5:12:14 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Aidan Williams -> Awesome (20/9/2012 5:12:14 AM)

Awesome Cant wait loved the first movie with Brendan Fraser he was so funny i hope he comes back.

Aidan Williams -> Awesome (20/9/2012 5:12:32 AM)

Awesome Cant wait loved the first movie with Brendan Fraser he was so funny i hope he comes back.

jazzyjules63 -> Let it go (20/9/2012 8:42:17 AM)

Without the brilliance of Chuck Jones and Mel Blanc there's no way they will come close to the amazing original cartoons. Good luck trying.

clarkkent -> (20/9/2012 10:35:51 AM)

Eh. Why bother with the live action thing? It seems like a waste of time, that's not what makes The Looney Toons great: make a fully 2D animated movie, something like that would be hugely original thing in the age of Pixar. Hell, it could be the animated equivalent of The Artist. Just don't cast celebrities as the voice of the characters. Please.

bamamike -> No Live Action (20/9/2012 2:07:17 PM)

Leave out the live action and make a full-on feature length animated cartoon. I love the Pixar and Pixar like computer animated toons as well as anyone but Looney Tunes stand alone as the best animated cartoons made.

sweetladybrick -> (20/9/2012 2:45:22 PM)

No humans, please. How about Marvin invades Earth, Bugs gets in the way and Daffy rips them all off? Opening sequence is a road runner cartoon, but road runner- thinking he's outsmarted Wyle E Coyote yet again- looks to the camera smugly before being squashed by the landing gear from Marvin's off screen ship. Then the search for water to build his army begins, running into a territory battle with Yoesamitie Sam. I've probably given it more thought than Warners have...

Nicky C -> Nothing that's 'down with the kids' please. (20/9/2012 4:50:40 PM)

No sequences where any cartoon characters dance to Hip Hop, you get me? This needs to be either entirely animated high adventure, or it needs to be super-smart. Get Aaron Sorkin in to write scenes with Porky Pig in a shrink's office. That sort of thing. Sylvester as an abusive drunk. Daffy's stopped being daft and works for Cern on the Large Hardon Collider. I could go on. In my head, I probably will.

cherylsturgill -> RE: Nothing that's 'down with the kids' please. (21/9/2012 6:34:26 AM)

This is awesome. I do love looney tunes (who doesn't) hahaha. Bugs Bunny and Taz are my fave so It'll be great to see them again on screen :D

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.929688E-02