problem with my suscription (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire iPad Edition

greenbeard -> problem with my suscription (16/9/2012 10:29:21 PM)

i have suscribed recently to ipad empire edition for all this year. i am not able to watch the content of the magazine because i am asked to pay again for the current issue.

thank you

greenbeard

James Dyer -> RE: problem with my suscription (26/9/2012 5:11:20 PM)

Only just seen this. Have you resolved the issue?

greenbeard -> RE: problem with my suscription (26/9/2012 7:03:25 PM)

Hello James,

I was very interested in suscribing your magazine. Finally, I decided to buy your Ipad edition. It happened that after paying I received the confirmation of the purchase. During the last week I have been trying to download the October issue but the Ipad application asked me to pay again for this issue, to which, teorically, I was already suscribed. I e-mailed itunes, as well as empire. I got in contact with itunes support store. They told me to install and uninstall the application and so did I. I even tried to download the October issue and it was charged to my account so I was paying twice for October. Nothing worked, and since empire did not answer me, itunes have returned the cost of suscription and october issue. ITunes support store have recommend to contact you in order to overcome this troubles in the case i still want to suscribe you mag, and I do. Anyway, it seems that there are more people accounting this problems (check other forum thread). I hope you may give support to us and find the way to solve this. Once it is solved I will suscribe again.

Thank you so much.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI