New Texas Chainsaw Trailer Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Texas Chainsaw Trailer Online (14/9/2012 11:56:53 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Void Indigo -> It's sad... (14/9/2012 11:56:53 AM)

...that someone, somewhere actually thinks this is a good idea.

DouglasW -> (14/9/2012 1:11:11 PM)

I'm lost. Where are we now with this?! Sequel? Prequel? "Re-imagining"? I'm lost. Another classic consigned to duff re-make-slash-reworking-slash-prequel-slash-slash-slash-hell. How many more slashes can one franchise survive...?

BenTramer -> (14/9/2012 6:18:35 PM)

Whoa, it's out in January? That's the Elephant Graveyard of movies where the studios dump all their stinkers that couldn't hack it in the Christmas market. Not a good sign but then I wasn't expecting much from this anyway. Tobe Hooper couldn't even make a decent sequel to his original.

sweetladybrick -> (14/9/2012 9:20:16 PM)

Looks shit. A sequel to the original that already had several sequels (themselves with no strict continuity) and a remake that had a prequel. What a convoluted mess, and what a dull trailer!

IainPurdie -> Flipping iTunes (15/9/2012 7:32:46 PM)

For anyone who doesn't want to infest their machine with QuickTime just to watch trailers, here's the link for it on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75TvtJIbbNY

UnderTheLights -> (16/9/2012 1:19:41 AM)

A new Texas Chainsaw could have been good.... could have been. But I never had high hopes for this, and the trailer looks shit.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: (19/9/2012 10:43:02 PM)

Yes dear hide in the coffin[sm=34.gif]

The Waco Kid -> RE: RE: (22/9/2012 9:43:29 PM)

the trouble with "Horror" movies these days is they just aren't gory enough you'll get a scene of someone getting mashed with a chainsaw and they'll cut away to the sound of screaming i mean what the fuck. i want to see blood and masses of scenes of gratuitous carnage and mayhem where is Herschell Gordon Lewis when you need him [:@]

Rebel scum -> RE: RE: (22/9/2012 9:58:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Waco Kid

the trouble with "Horror" movies these days is they just aren't gory enough you'll get a scene of someone getting mashed with a chainsaw and they'll cut away to the sound of screaming i mean what the fuck. i want to see blood and masses of scenes of gratuitous carnage and mayhem where is Herschell Gordon Lewis when you need him [:@]

'Cuz the original TCM was totally all about shitloads of gore and not building tension while showing very little actual splatter.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI