That's My Boy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> That's My Boy (7/9/2012 7:44:28 AM)

Post your comments on this article

The kUrGaN -> Based on the trailer - one star (7/9/2012 7:44:28 AM)

Based purely on the trailer, it actually made me want to self harm. I have not seen this film but if this is a three star Empire rated film I almost want to see it just to see how outrageous that rating is, but then I think back to that trailer. It was like Sandler was doing his utmost to make the most annoying and unfunny character ever witnessed, just to send his many critics into a frenzy....then of course Empire came along. Be interesting to see what those who dare to see this think.

tysmuse -> unbelievably atrocious (9/9/2012 9:58:07 PM)

2 jokes in the whole thing. the cut-back gag in the male spa. and a slo-mo shot of Will Forte in the strip club dishing out dollar dollar bills.

Wild about Wilder -> RE: unbelievably atrocious (10/9/2012 10:27:17 AM)

Saw it thought Sandler thought FUCK IT! it'll get slagged of anyway I'm just gonna go to 11 with this one. Average Sandler fair just with a lot more swearing & nudity still anything with him & Vanilla Ice having a three-way with an OAP can't be all bad CAN IT???[;)]

Beno -> RE: unbelievably atrocious (10/9/2012 11:40:10 AM)

Why would anyone want to see this?

Wild about Wilder -> RE: unbelievably atrocious (11/9/2012 10:28:06 AM)

After being bored shitless by Anna Karenina I'd pretty much watch just about anything.

movienut707 -> "That's my boy!" (13/11/2013 8:35:52 PM)

If you happen to have a risqué sense of humor, then this should provide you with your fill of belly laughs - but all the same, That's My Boy sees Adam Sandler rehashing the same old routines but with added vulgarity. An occasionally hilarious comedy with a side order of guilt.

RJNeb2 -> That's an awful film (28/8/2014 8:00:52 PM)

An absolute shocker, this braindead, offensive and insulting so-called comedy should test the patience of even the most avid Sandler fan. He plays the ultimate layabout who crashes his son’s upscale wedding (and he plays him in the most annoying fashion). No opportunity is wasted to cram in the most tasteless jokes including a gleeful celebration of statutory rape. Still if you really really want to see Meester lick semen off a bridal veil, then this is the film for you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI