That's My Boy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> That's My Boy (7/9/2012 7:44:28 AM)

Post your comments on this article

The kUrGaN -> Based on the trailer - one star (7/9/2012 7:44:28 AM)

Based purely on the trailer, it actually made me want to self harm. I have not seen this film but if this is a three star Empire rated film I almost want to see it just to see how outrageous that rating is, but then I think back to that trailer. It was like Sandler was doing his utmost to make the most annoying and unfunny character ever witnessed, just to send his many critics into a frenzy....then of course Empire came along. Be interesting to see what those who dare to see this think.

tysmuse -> unbelievably atrocious (9/9/2012 9:58:07 PM)

2 jokes in the whole thing. the cut-back gag in the male spa. and a slo-mo shot of Will Forte in the strip club dishing out dollar dollar bills.

Wild about Wilder -> RE: unbelievably atrocious (10/9/2012 10:27:17 AM)

Saw it thought Sandler thought FUCK IT! it'll get slagged of anyway I'm just gonna go to 11 with this one. Average Sandler fair just with a lot more swearing & nudity still anything with him & Vanilla Ice having a three-way with an OAP can't be all bad CAN IT???[;)]

Beno -> RE: unbelievably atrocious (10/9/2012 11:40:10 AM)

Why would anyone want to see this?

Wild about Wilder -> RE: unbelievably atrocious (11/9/2012 10:28:06 AM)

After being bored shitless by Anna Karenina I'd pretty much watch just about anything.

movienut707 -> "That's my boy!" (13/11/2013 8:35:52 PM)

If you happen to have a risqué sense of humor, then this should provide you with your fill of belly laughs - but all the same, That's My Boy sees Adam Sandler rehashing the same old routines but with added vulgarity. An occasionally hilarious comedy with a side order of guilt.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI