Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters Trailer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters Trailer (4/9/2012 7:57:02 PM)

Post your comments on this article

SiD300 -> (4/9/2012 7:57:02 PM)

Brothers Grimm + van helsing = this shit

Porter -> What a turd... (4/9/2012 9:03:37 PM)

"you gotta be kidding me"? No shit, Gemma Arteton.

doubtlesswonder -> RE: Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters Trailer (5/9/2012 12:33:23 AM)

I think it looks like fun. DOesn't anyone appreciate some good, cheesy fun now and again any more?

Guinevere -> (5/9/2012 1:11:29 AM)

Sooo, Brothers Grimm then. Peter Stormare, the almost-identical setting, children being abducted... only thing different is that this doesn't look as fun. I'll probably end up giving it a watch though

badsanta -> (5/9/2012 8:16:52 AM)

Looks f****** dreadful.

jimizero1 -> If it's on ITV4 in a few years (5/9/2012 9:36:33 AM)

and I'm really bored, I just might watch this.

Ali H. -> (5/9/2012 1:13:03 PM)

Well personally, I'm very much looking forward to this - looks as though it's gonna be good, trashy fun, which is always a good thing. & I can't wait to see Famke J (bloody love that woman) vamping & camping it up as the Queen of the Witches!

hglazier -> utter tripe (5/9/2012 3:43:02 PM)

so apparently hansel and gretel were american?? looks godawful. Van helsing/abraham lincoln vampire hunter/brothers grimm all rolled into one.

burtbondy -> Peter Stormare (5/9/2012 3:43:57 PM)

At leat he's in it.

a_man_and_his_monkey -> (6/9/2012 10:38:26 AM)

what is it with the high tech weaponry??!? whatever happened to axes/stakes/hatchets/swords/crossbow/bow and arrow/sword etc.... this may be a minor bug in a story about witch hunting and gingerbread houses, but it irks the shit outta me.

spideed2 -> Nexts years Abe Lincoln: VH surely. (6/9/2012 1:07:10 PM)

Looks like utter dirge....sorry.

ericcoyle -> Not another trip to the mad house (7/9/2012 1:16:50 PM)

I didn't realise "The Asylum" were signing up such well known stars these days. At least thats what it looks like. The anachronistic dialogue actually stinks like a stinky thing and the acting looks risible on this evidence. Have to agree about the "High tech" weapons too. How do they transport this stuff around for example. Just dumb looking, but you never know.

dannyfletch -> Trash (7/9/2012 5:14:09 PM)

This does actually look like utter trash. In the crap style of Van Helsing ( but not the underrated Abe Lincoln Vamp Hunter). No way I will watch this in the cinema. Maybe watch it when I'm completely bored and it's on Sky!

HighwayJoe -> Nonsense (9/9/2012 12:57:07 PM)

Not excited, not interested, not even with Renner on board. This looks like a run-of-the-mill action bombast along the lines of 'Van Helsing' and the Resident Evil franchise. The weaponry is jarring and uninteresting, and the make-up effects for the witches makes them all look like members of a Death Metal band. Is that all they could come up with? There is zero imagination in this thing.

For a better take on battling fairy tale characters, watch Terry Gilliam's 'The Brothers Grimm.' It's not perfect... but it's got way more heart than this.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI