Subscription Renewal (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Magazine

auntypathy -> Subscription Renewal (1/9/2012 3:20:43 PM)

Just tried to renew my subscription online for Empire and the Bauer Media site threw an error message, so I phoned the number on the screen, only to be told by the oik on the phone that they would take the payment in September for a renewal that didn't start until January! I must confess that I hung up and called back to make an inquiry about timings, which, I'm afraid, turned into a request to speak to the supervisor as I was deeply, deeply unimpressed with the girl I was speaking to and her (lack of) customer service skills.

Though I'm happy to say the supervisor was incredibly helpful and actually gave me the correct information - unlike either of her junior colleagues - Bauer have left me deeply suspicious of this whole subscription thing: until the supervisor was so competent, I was contemplating cancelling. Has anyone else had similar problems?

Robsingh -> RE: Subscription Renewal (4/9/2012 10:23:55 AM)

Sorry to hear that, could you PM me your name and address and I will get our fulfilment company to look into it to ensure that level of poor service doesn't happen again.

A while ago we had tasked our fulfilment company to up thier game customer services-wise, and there has been on the whole a great improvement, however from the experience that you have reported we may be back to square one and some of the staff may need some additional training.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.222656E-02