Avi Arad confirms Metal Gear Solid film (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

LEEJGM -> Avi Arad confirms Metal Gear Solid film (30/8/2012 12:40:38 PM)

Avi Arad has apparently confirmed that Sony are pushing forwards with Metal Gear Solid.
I love the games but I don't hold much hope for a film based on a game that based a lot of its characters and scenes on other films.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/metal-gear-solid-movie-on-the-way

LEEJGM -> RE: Avi Arad confirms Metal Gear Solid film (30/8/2012 12:42:50 PM)

Deleted post

Hobbitonlass -> RE: Avi Arad confirms Metal Gear Solid film (30/8/2012 12:43:17 PM)

Just done so [:)]

Guessed there was a problem as you're not the only one who has duplicated threads.

Dannybohy -> RE: Avi Arad confirms Metal Gear Solid film (30/8/2012 1:02:33 PM)

horse. bolted. ship. sailed.

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Avi Arad confirms Metal Gear Solid film (30/8/2012 1:14:26 PM)

So this'll be 85 minutes of opening and closing credits bookending 10 minutes of film right?

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Avi Arad confirms Metal Gear Solid film (30/8/2012 1:50:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LEEJGM

Avi Arad has apparently confirmed that Sony are pushing forwards with Metal Gear Solid.
I love the games but I don't hold much hope for a film based on a game that based a lot of its characters and scenes on other films.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/metal-gear-solid-movie-on-the-way

Yep,I tend to agree.
But maybe they could bring something new to the table.Who knows.

LEEJGM -> RE: Avi Arad confirms Metal Gear Solid film (30/8/2012 1:59:01 PM)

Yeah maybe. The potential is there. Just looking at previous films from games being largely crap though - I can't see MGS being any different. Anyway, Josh Holloway should be Snake. I don't think any big name would have anything to do with this so all the calls for Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale et al I think are pointless.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI