Help me find a movie. Japanese eating movie. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings

PAUonePUNCH -> Help me find a movie. Japanese eating movie. (29/8/2012 12:40:10 AM)

For the life of me I can't remember the name and I am getting nothing with searches.

It was a strange Japanese dubbed movie about a guy who becomes a competitive eater. It was mostly about ramen noodles. I can remember him watching a guy/champion eat and he could eat so much because he dipped the noodles into the broth instead of eating it like soup. I remember them having almost like battles for the eating competitions. Also think some guy was managing him and pitting him up against eaters. It was live action but it had a total anime feel to it.

I can't remember much about it but I know I got it through Netflix maybe 5 or so years ago. Its driving me crazy and I really want to watch it again.

Thanks for any help.

Its not Tampopo.

adambatman82 -> RE: Help me find a movie. Japanese eating movie. (29/8/2012 12:42:53 AM)

It sounds like Tampopo.

PAUonePUNCH -> RE: Help me find a movie. Japanese eating movie. (29/8/2012 12:50:14 AM)

It was done after Tampopo. I came out within the last 10 years. I have been searching for days and the only thing that comes back is Tampopo... [:'(]

adambatman82 -> RE: Help me find a movie. Japanese eating movie. (29/8/2012 1:01:43 AM)

It's not UDON is it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780167/

PAUonePUNCH -> RE: Help me find a movie. Japanese eating movie. (29/8/2012 1:47:10 AM)

Naw it was based a non love story or drama but almost completely comical. If I remember correctly it was almost broken down into two episodes in the move and had an open "ending" like they were going to make more. Thanks for trying to help me!

PAUonePUNCH -> RE: Help me find a movie. Japanese eating movie. (29/8/2012 2:05:10 AM)

Got help from another forum and it was called Gluttonous. Thanks again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI