Keith Lemon: The Film (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> Keith Lemon: The Film (25/8/2012 7:53:55 PM)

Post your comments on this article

chris kilby -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (25/8/2012 11:02:08 PM)

Please, God, no. Leigh Francis is about as funny as watching an orphanage burn. No, as funny as getting a brick through your window and discovering there's a gas bill attached to it. No, no, I've got it - as funny as the doctor telling you you've got cancer, asking him for a second opinion, and being told you're an arsehole as well.

Not a fan.

(Having said that, I acknowledge that there is a possibility that if I sat down and watched this I might actually enjoy it. The same way I acknowledge that one day we might achieve world peace.)

chris kilby -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (25/8/2012 11:08:41 PM)

Wow! One star? I take that back.

MonsterCat -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (25/8/2012 11:23:10 PM)

Terrence Davies finds it hard to get a project off the ground in the British Film Industry, but Leigh Francis gets funding for a Keith Lemon film.

We truly live in a godless universe and I pray for the world to end on 21st December 2012.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (25/8/2012 11:28:47 PM)

How dare Empire give this.....

nah, fuck it, can't even finish the faux rant.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (25/8/2012 11:38:24 PM)

I dont even know who he is.
Should I know who he is?

I'm so out of touch with the TV world.

UTB -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (25/8/2012 11:45:14 PM)

Can I chuck in an Expendables-esque "this type of film is for the fans only: if you didn't like it you didn't get the joke" thing?

Hood_Man -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (25/8/2012 11:46:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

Can I chuck in an Expendables-esque "this type of film is for the fans only: if you didn't like it you didn't get the joke" thing?

No.

http://forums.irowiki.org/images/smilies/monocle.gif

[EDIT]

Oh yeah, image tags don't work here...

Shifty Bench -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (25/8/2012 11:50:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

Should I know who he is?

He is one of many alter-egos of Leigh Francis who became famous with the show Bo' Selecta playing characters such as The Bear, Avid Merrion , Craig David and Michael Jackson. As Keith Lemon, he hosts the award winning Celebrity Juice on ITV2.

UTB -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (25/8/2012 11:53:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

No.

http://forums.irowiki.org/images/smilies/monocle.gif

[EDIT]

Oh yeah, image tags don't work here...

[:D]

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (25/8/2012 11:54:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

Should I know who he is?

He is one of many alter-egos of Leigh Francis who became famous with the show Bo' Selecta playing characters such as The Bear, Avid Merrion , Craig David and Michael Jackson. As Keith Lemon, he hosts the award winning Celebrity Juice on ITV2.

I see.
I vaguely know of Bo Selecta but apart from that I really am living on the Moon.

chris kilby -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 12:08:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

Should I know who he is?

And for all he has wrought, a brand new Tenth Level of Hell awaits him.

(Still preferable to watching any of that shit, though.)

Shifty Bench -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 12:24:21 AM)

Never watched Bo' Selecta but I know Avid Merrion from skits on Big Brother's Little Brother.

Celebrity Juice shockingly doesn't make me want to claw my own eyes out.

chris kilby -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 11:50:42 AM)

Leigh Francis is about as funny as taking a really long, satisfying shit then looking down and realising it's your intestines.

BenTramer -> WTF??? (26/8/2012 11:52:29 AM)

Leigh Francis clearly has friends in high places as he keeps getting work despite having not one shred of talent. His so-called "characters" involve him doing a silly accent and non-stop knob gags. Anyone could do that. Kelly Brook must have been desperate for work to get involved in this shit. Piss poor.

Qwerty Norris -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 12:47:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

Terrence Davies finds it hard to get a project off the ground in the British Film Industry, but Leigh Francis gets funding for a Keith Lemon film.

We truly live in a godless universe and I pray for the world to end on 21st December 2012.

Forgive the pun, but amen to that! [:D]

chris kilby -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 2:27:30 PM)

Leigh Francis is about as funny as the Ebola virus.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 2:34:17 PM)

Chris, something tells me you don't like Leigh Francis but I can't quite put my finger on it......

chris kilby -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 2:45:32 PM)

Leigh Francis is about as funny as Ian Brady.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 2:47:27 PM)

Nope....still can't quite grasp.......

Something about his intestines?

chris kilby -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 3:44:26 PM)

Leigh Francis is about as funny as being mistaken for Salman Rushdie by your local al Qaeda sleeper cell.

Lucky Day -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 8:13:44 PM)

Leigh Francis greatly amuses me and I will likely quite enjoy this movie. Still, if everyone liked the same thing it would be an awfully boring world.

MonsterCat -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 8:36:31 PM)

With my last post it looked like I was condemning the film before seeing it, which I was in a way, and that totally goes against what I stand for.

But I just don't find Leigh Francis funny and I have very little interest in seeing this. For all I know it may well turn out to be one of the funniest flicks of the year, but I just don't care enough to find out. I mean, fuck, not even Kelly Brook will get me to watch this thing.

chris kilby -> RE: Keith Lemon: The Film (26/8/2012 9:14:24 PM)

Leigh Francis is about as funny as an Ingmar Bergman retrospective... No, a Rob Schneider retrospective!

drstockd -> (26/8/2012 10:06:50 PM)

ITV THE MOVIE IN CINEMAS NOW!

J_BUltimatum -> Should be the first 0 star review! (27/8/2012 7:38:14 PM)

Well it's just God awful! I was highly expecting this to be the first 0 star review in Empire history!!! (Just FYI I am FORCED to give this a rating!!)

TheMightyBlackout -> Much like last year's Inbetweeners Movie... (28/8/2012 12:38:16 AM)

...it's NOT A FILM.

I did laugh, albeit semi-regularly, and albeit often at the absurdity of what I was seeing rather than the jokes indicated in the script. This would have made a passable Christmas TV Special, but in its current format, it's really not acceptable.
When it's not beating you round the head with knob-jokes, it's baffling you with how little effort it's making to be A Film. And yes, I'm aware that this could indeed be the real joke here, but it's a joke that holds its own audience in absolute contempt.

Oh, and Kelly Brook's in it, if that's your thing. And trust me, LionsGate have distributed this with the sincere, desperate hope that "that's your thing".

chris kilby -> RE: Much like last year's Inbetweeners Movie... (28/8/2012 1:16:33 AM)

Leigh Francis is about as funny as taking a shower in a Turkish prison.

vad3r -> RE: Much like last year's Inbetweeners Movie... (28/8/2012 8:43:29 PM)

Alan Partridge doesn't get a film but Keith Lemon does. Leigh Francis, everyone involved in this film and everyone who finds him remotely humorous are *****.

adambatman82 -> RE: Much like last year's Inbetweeners Movie... (28/8/2012 8:53:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

Wow, five stars, must be good. Glad you enjoyed it Vader3.

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI