DeGeneres Jumps Into Finding Nemo 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> DeGeneres Jumps Into Finding Nemo 2 (22/8/2012 10:14:12 PM)

Post your comments on this article

marlowe9 -> Lookin' Good (22/8/2012 10:14:12 PM)

You know what Pixar sequel I'd like to see? Brave 2. I loved the characters and the world they created in that film so much that I was itching to return to it once the credits rolled - and I think it's fair to say the plot for Brave was a little too thin to do all those characters and that world justice. A sequel to Brave could really do the things that perfect sequels are meant to do.

Finding Nemo 2 could be beautiful and I'm keen to see what plot and title they come up with. It's a bit of a shame that from 2010-2013ish Pixar's theatrical output is so sequel heavy (the short films are showing a lot more imagination and diversity than the premises of their feature films) but with the exception of Cars 2, they're all sequels that I'd love to see, even if I didn't expect or demand them.

badsanta -> "You know what Pixar sequel I'd like to see? Brave 2." (22/8/2012 11:48:43 PM)

Well, that makes one of you.

I watched 'Up' yesterday. It's hard to imagine Pixar being allowed to make such a quirky original film as that now. Shame.

UTB -> RE: "You know what Pixar sequel I'd like to see? Brave 2." (23/8/2012 2:24:37 PM)

How long before Rata2ie? [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02