Poster For Spielberg's Lincoln Arrives (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Poster For Spielberg's Lincoln Arrives (22/8/2012 4:25:49 PM)

Post your comments on this article

jamstra55 -> Incredible! (22/8/2012 4:25:49 PM)

This looks absolutely incredible, I am predicting best film of the year for me. Now a poster so hopefully the trailer is a few days/weeks away!!

VwikusM -> The poster should be... (22/8/2012 4:34:21 PM)

a picture of Spielberg making room on his shelf for more Oscars.

dannyfletch -> Excellent! (22/8/2012 11:12:26 PM)

Day Lewis is the spitting image of Lincoln and the perfect actor to play him. With Spielberg behind the camera and a certain powerhouse performance this is set to be a sure fire winner!

Rydo Hutcho -> WAW! (22/8/2012 11:28:21 PM)

Thats an Empire cover right there...

TOPOI -> Perfect (23/8/2012 9:28:50 AM)

Great casting. Any film with Day-Lewis is a must-see for me. He looks the part for sure. I wonder if he never strayed out of character and walked around with the stove hat on for breakfast in his pyjamas...

Frank Comiskey -> FLASHMAN (23/8/2012 10:36:39 AM)

Make no mistake, Stevie Boy takes as many risks with popular film as he can & having read the book, I suspect this will be another fearless leap; this is NOT a US Civil War epic about a guy permanently walking around in a top hat, framed by arc light & spouting profundities, it's a character study that shows the genius of the real man, a bloke who could bring together all his rivals for POTUS, and mould them into a cohesive cabinet to rule; great ensemble acting is frequently as thrilling spectacular action - not that it happens too often - but when you look at the cast list, we could be on to something very special indeed.

Nicky C -> WHAT?! JANUARY?! (23/8/2012 1:58:41 PM)

F*CK!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI