Kat Dennings Back For More Thor (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Kat Dennings Back For More Thor (22/8/2012 9:15:02 AM)

Post your comments on this article

BurtonWildheart -> (22/8/2012 9:15:03 AM)

for the love of god nnnnooooo...not her , she nearly ruined Thor for me with her uselessness!!

BelfastBoy -> RE: (22/8/2012 10:08:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BurtonWildheart

for the love of god nnnnooooo...not her , she nearly ruined Thor for me with her uselessness!!

Bit harsh. I'd suggest that the character served little plot function but Dennings did provide some fun comic relief in a film that could easily have taken itself far too seriously. I'd also argue that Dennings is more at home in this sort of film than Natalie Portman, whose excursions into populism don't always come off. She was OK in Thor but didn't really stand out as being 100% comfortable with the genre.

raquille -> (22/8/2012 11:56:47 AM)

Great boobs

Histeria -> RE: (22/8/2012 3:39:03 PM)

I rather preferred her to Portman in Thor, as she seemed to have something resembling a character. Portman was essentially a bland cipher for Thor and Skarsgaard and little more.

burtbondy -> Кумиры нынешнего поколения (22/8/2012 6:03:26 PM)

Id welcome Kat back over Portman. Portman was a complete blank and offered nothing while delivering the worst acting of her career.

dannyfletch -> Good stuff (22/8/2012 11:27:11 PM)

Nice to see the original cast returning for this anticipated sequel. Thor is a great character that has finally got the screen recognition deserved. Hopefully it will be just as good without Kenneth in the directors chair!

Moronifighter -> Boobs (23/8/2012 9:16:44 AM)

Ditto about the boobs...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI