RE: European football (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand

directorscut -> RE: European football (30/8/2013 10:30:57 PM)

Bottler.

superdan -> RE: European football (30/8/2013 10:31:30 PM)

Feel a bit for Lukaku. Can't help but think Mourinho will use this as further excuse to not pick him.

galvatron -> RE: European football (30/8/2013 10:42:46 PM)

Great drama at the end there and Munich were the deserved winners. However, I wasn't overly impressed with them. They didn't really create much for all their possession and reminded me of Pep's last year at Barca in Europe where they couldn't break sides down. Gary Cahill was immense tonight. I was disappointed with Goetze who didn't do much at all.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: European football (30/8/2013 10:57:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: galvatron

Great drama at the end there and Munich were the deserved winners. However, I wasn't overly impressed with them. They didn't really create much for all their possession and reminded me of Pep's last year at Barca in Europe where they couldn't break sides down. Gary Cahill was immense tonight. I was disappointed with Goetze who didn't do much at all.

Yep I'd go along with that.
I think,even before Chelsea were forced to go full-on defensive,that Bayern were generally lacking an overall attacking edge.Had it not been for Ribery then I really would've fancied Chelsea throughout the course of the game.
What I also noticed,concerning Bayern,was how lackluster their back four were especially with regards to Hazards goal.
I can for see Boateng and Dante making a few mistakes throughout this campaign.Both looked shaky.

directorscut -> RE: European football (30/8/2013 11:05:21 PM)

Pep plays perhaps the best right back of his generation in central midfield for most of the match = tactical genius.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 7:59:26 PM)

Valencia vs Barca. Hoping this will be the high-scoring thriller I've waited all day for (bet that is Monaco vs Marseilles now)

EDIT: Also see the Bale move is finally confirmed. Still think that Isco will be their best signing of the summer.

MOTH -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 8:11:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

Valencia vs Barca. Hoping this will be the high-scoring thriller I've waited all day for (bet that is Monaco vs Marseilles now)

should have been watching Dublin-Kerry [;)]

Professor Moriarty -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 8:15:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MOTH

quote:

I did [:D] My wife's a Mayo woman, so I say to her bring on the pain [;)] (Dunno which team is more likely to bottle it in fairness)

MOTH -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 8:27:16 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

I did [:D] My wife's a Mayo woman, so I say to her bring on the pain [;)] (Dunno which team is more likely to bottle it in fairness)

Mayo's year at last, i think, but that said, I'm sure they'll put the mayo fans through (more) hell in the process.[:D]

superdan -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 8:33:10 PM)

quote:

Well there's only been the one goal so far, but it's already been more entertaining than all the other games I've watched this weekend.

MOTH -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 8:36:52 PM)

got a chance to watch juventus last night - very impressive 4-1 win over lazio - might be worth a punt for the Champs League i think.

superdan -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 8:43:16 PM)

First half hat-trick for Messi. Jeez...

Professor Moriarty -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 8:47:53 PM)

Well la Liga and Messi delivering where the PL didn't [:D]

Professor Moriarty -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 8:50:06 PM)

quote:

got a chance to watch juventus last night - very impressive 4-1 win over lazio - might be worth a punt for the Champs League i think.

Saw that too. Pogba keeps looking better and he might be an arse of a man, but Tevez is a fantastic player

superdan -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 8:50:16 PM)

Valencia refusing to be cowed though. Fucking brilliant game this!

Professor Moriarty -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 8:51:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

Valencia refusing to be cowed though. Fucking brilliant game this!

It might not be the Bundesliga, but its not half bad. [;)]

Scott_ -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 8:58:19 PM)

Balls. I gave up after Messi got his first, my stream was freezing every few seconds...got right on my tits. I'll just pretend I'm watching.

Fucking brilliant is Messi, and how about that Xavi fella? He passes a lot to his team-mates.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 9:07:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scott_

Balls. I gave up after Messi got his first, my stream was freezing every few seconds...got right on my tits. I'll just pretend I'm watching.

Fucking brilliant is Messi, and how about that Xavi fella? He passes a lot to his team-mates.

Pssssst mention how we've not seen much of Neymar and Mascherano isn't a natural central defender [:D]

directorscut -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 9:11:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

First half hat-trick for Messi. Jeez...

He's only supposed to be half fit as well.

Qwerty Norris -> RE: European football (1/9/2013 9:17:09 PM)

Can't get my head around this 'velodrome with a roof' concept.

Keep an eye out for Kone's goal for Bologna in the Serie A round-up - absolute cracker!

quote:

Agreed.

directorscut -> RE: European football (19/9/2013 7:20:17 PM)

Swansea kicking ass against Valencia in Europe. [image]http://www.empireonline.com/forum/micons/m6.gif[/image]

Scott_ -> RE: European football (19/9/2013 7:22:31 PM)

Caught the last goal. I've completely forgot about all the football this week with GTA coming out. [:D]

Have Swansea been good or Valencia rubbish?

directorscut -> RE: European football (19/9/2013 7:33:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scott_
Have Swansea been good or Valencia rubbish?

A little from column A, a little from column B. [:D]

Valencia has a men sent off after ten minutes.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: European football (22/9/2013 7:21:12 PM)

Milan vs. Napoli, or PSG vs Monaco [sm=33.gif]

Scott_ -> RE: European football (22/9/2013 7:30:16 PM)

PSG. Because Zlatan.

superdan -> RE: European football (22/9/2013 7:43:38 PM)

Yeah, it's Le Cashico for me too.

Scott_ -> RE: European football (22/9/2013 7:59:01 PM)

I'm watching Milan vs Napoli, I like me some Serie A.

When I can find a decent fucking stream. Can't be doing with pauses every 5 seconds. I miss my ESPN sub. [:(]

And I miss the bloody goal. Fuck this, I'm off back on me Xbox.

jonson -> RE: European football (24/9/2013 3:20:42 PM)

Only just seen this...(ok, it's not European)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24029055

[:D]

Professor Moriarty -> RE: European football (24/9/2013 3:26:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

He's gone and done a double save for a Serie D team. You have to wonder how he's not in the goal with those skills [:D]

jonson -> RE: European football (24/9/2013 3:42:20 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

He's gone and done a double save for a Serie D team. You have to wonder how he's not in the goal with those skills [:D]

I was thinking the same thing. And he runs as fast as fuck, not even their striker could catch him [:D]

Page: <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.736328E-02