RE: European football (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand

MOTH -> RE: European football (25/4/2013 11:29:28 AM)

Well, that's a pity, as I'm sure Big Sam would have been eager to preserve and cultivate those fancy footwork skills in him.

Goodfella -> RE: European football (25/4/2013 9:50:36 PM)

Oh Fernando Torres, as a fan representative of the footballing world we are done with you now! My left bollock could have scored the chances you've missed tonight! Just piss off my television screen now please....

And take this cheating bastard of a referee with you and all!

directorscut -> RE: European football (25/4/2013 9:57:49 PM)

Typical. He should have been off pitch for that shocking tackle ten minutes earlier.

directorscut -> RE: European football (30/4/2013 8:00:01 PM)

What a miss by Ozil. Would expect that from Peter Crouch.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: European football (30/4/2013 8:35:06 PM)

Good entertaining half.
Di Maria ,to me,is having abit of a shocker though for Madrid.

Howard Webb is having a good game to.

Scott_ -> RE: European football (30/4/2013 9:31:47 PM)

Please don't blow this Dortmund...

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: European football (30/4/2013 9:42:08 PM)

Very good game,though could have been better if both teams had there shooting boots on.
Well that's one German team at Wembley.

Nexus Wookie -> RE: European football (30/4/2013 9:43:33 PM)

Hala Madrid! Or should that be Haha Madrid! [:D]

directorscut -> RE: European football (30/4/2013 10:01:01 PM)

So that ITV interviewer told Mourinho he had to go when Mourinho was ready to spill his guts over his future? What the hell?

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: European football (30/4/2013 10:06:24 PM)

BBC-Live-text:When asked if he would still be at Real next season, he said: "Maybe no. I want to be where people love me to be."
==================================================================================
Oh,cry me a river jose.

BigBadWolf -> RE: European football (30/4/2013 11:02:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

BBC-Live-text:When asked if he would still be at Real next season, he said: "Maybe no. I want to be where people love me to be."
==================================================================================
Oh,cry me a river jose.

I assume a place where he is surrounded by a sycophantic media full of people desperate to be his mate because he's 'good copy' and 'writes headlines' and will be given the sort of media adulation he didn't get in Italy and doesn't get in Spain. Perhaps?

Saltire -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 1:16:07 AM)

Great, there's guaranteed to be a likeable winner of the CL this season, congrats Dortmund. [;)]

Professor Moriarty -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 7:19:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: directorscut

So that ITV interviewer told Mourinho he had to go when Mourinho was ready to spill his guts over his future? What the hell?

I found it funny that the night couldn't be about arose, as presumably ITV needed to tie that interview up to be in position for their next ad break [:D]

Anyone think this might go a bit Odemwingie? With Jose presenting himself in the Chelsea car park, only to be told he has no job there.

superdan -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 7:31:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

quote:

I found it funny that the night couldn't be about arose, as presumably ITV needed to tie that interview up to be in position for their next ad break [:D]

Anyone think this might go a bit Odemwingie? With Jose presenting himself in the Chelsea car park, only to be told he has no job there.

He'll be welcome at Wolves if that happens.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 9:43:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BigBadWolf

quote:

Oh,cry me a river Jose.

I assume a place where he is surrounded by a sycophantic media full of people desperate to be his mate because he's 'good copy' and 'writes headlines' and will be given the sort of media adulation he didn't get in Italy and doesn't get in Spain. Perhaps?

Unfortunately so.
God its going to horrible once he's back in the PL.[:'(]

Flatulent_Bob -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 3:09:40 PM)

quote:

Unfortunately so.

Miserable fuckers, its going to be great.

Qwerty Norris -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 4:08:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Saltire

Great, there's guaranteed to be a likeable winner of the CL this season, congrats Dortmund. [;)]

So much this. EDIT : Well, half of this. [:D]

I was dreading the possibility of a Madrid Bayern final. Genuinely no one to root for in that "buy all your success" match-up.

Been following Dortmund the past few years since I started watching the Bundesliga around 5 years ago, so I'm delighted they're now achieving things that are getting properly noticed beyond German borders. Klopp is an absolute legend in how he's shaped that club, how they approach games & how he conducts himself on the touchline - genuinely the type of figure who makes you fall in love with football. [:)]

Assuming Barca don't do the unthinkable tonight, it'll be interesting to see how Gotze plays in the final. There's some horrible rumours going about that Lewandowski's eyeing a move to Bavaria as well. [&:]

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 4:26:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flatulent_Bob

quote:

Unfortunately so.

I dislike Jose probably on the basis of why people like/love him.
His ego has know bounds and his comments after the match last night,from a Madrid fan,was just typifying his own self importance.
Madrid get knocked out of a major competition and he comes out with "I want to be where people love me.",I mean,boo f*cking hoo Jose,grow up!.

But I guess that is why people like him..

quote:

Klopp is an absolute legend in how he's shaped that club, how they approach games & how he conducts himself on the touchline - genuinely the type of figure who makes you fall in love with football. [:)]

Exactly.

Saltire -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 6:13:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flatulent_Bob

quote:

Unfortunately so.

The sycophantic media has fallen for it yet again as they did with Pep earlier this season. He is using them as a tactic only to get his contract up more for PSG next year, he doesn't want to go back to England just now as the time isn't right for him.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 6:47:17 PM)

I see Messi is on the bench.
Hard match for Barca to turn around.I can see Bayern going through while also winning at the Camp Nou.

Qwerty Norris -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 7:42:26 PM)

Yeah likewise.

Bayern have barely conceded a goal this season. I can't imagine them letting in the required tally - even with a fully fit Messi.

directorscut -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 7:46:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwerty Norris

quote:

So much this.

I was dreading the possibility of a Madrid Bayern final. Genuinely no one to root for in that "buy all your success" match-up.

Been following Dortmund the past few years since I started watching the Bundesliga around 5 years ago, so I'm delighted they're now achieving things that are getting properly noticed beyond German borders. Klopp is an absolute legend in how he's shaped that club, how they approach games & how he conducts himself on the touchline - genuinely the type of figure who makes you fall in love with football. [:)]

Assuming Barca don't do the unthinkable tonight, it'll be interesting to see how Gotze plays in the final. There's some horrible rumours going about that Lewandowski's eyeing a move to Bavaria as well. [&:]

Huh? Bayern have bought their success way more than Barca.

Feck's sake, Barca are probably the poster boy for success through home grown development!

Qwerty Norris -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 8:40:03 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwerty Norris

quote:

So much this.

Huh? Bayern have bought their success way more than Barca.

That's exactly what I meant, I misread slightly what Saltire said. A Barca Dortmund final would have been a welcome headache as I'm fond of both sides, whereas I have nothing but contempt for Bayern & Real Madrid.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 8:40:48 PM)

Poor half from Barca.Bayern in complete control ,even more so.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 8:49:22 PM)

Robben goal..Surely that's it.

Qwerty Norris -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 8:49:23 PM)

Double hat-trick for Messi?

directorscut -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 8:49:57 PM)

They thought it was all over, it bloody well is now.

Nexus Wookie -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 9:07:43 PM)

Bayern showing Barca how its done.

Madrid out.

Barca out.

An all Spanish final my arse.

Qwerty Norris -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 9:08:18 PM)

I think Martin Tyler summed it up perfectly. We have a team final - not a Messi V Ronaldo one.

directorscut -> RE: European football (1/5/2013 9:10:12 PM)

The director seems to think Messi sitting on the bench is more interesting than the match.

Page: <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI