The Expendables 2 Viewers' Guide (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> The Expendables 2 Viewers' Guide (17/8/2012 2:45:38 PM)

Post your comments on this article

colinnaraine -> DISPUTE DRAMA (17/8/2012 2:45:38 PM)

WILLIS + DRAMA = SIXTH SENSE

BenTramer -> (17/8/2012 9:12:33 PM)

Stallone's Demolition Man is the funniest film he's ever made, far funnier than his alleged comedies like Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot or Oscar. As for First Blood, I totally agree with Empire that it's "a first-rate, taught action thriller that still doesn't quite get the respect it deserves." First Blood was tainted by unproven association with Hungerford spree killer Michael Ryan. The book of First Blood is even better with many things left out that should have been in the movie and would have improved things even more (but DON'T remake it, please!)

BenTramer -> "Dark Angel" aka "I Come In Peace" (US Title) (17/8/2012 9:27:30 PM)

For the record, Dark Angel with Dolph Lundgren has my favourite movie line of all-time. After Dolph and his partner arrest the alien villain, he promptly self-destructs on the back seat of their cop car. "Did you see that?" Dolph says to partner Brian Benben. "Did I see it?" Benben replies, "it nearly blew my fucking face off!"

bill the butcher -> NOBODYS FOOL is a masterpiece (18/8/2012 4:39:58 AM)

forget 12 monkeys and pulp fiction the best work on screen he ever did was this really beauty full dramedy with paul newman in 1994 called NOBODYS FOOL watch it please trust me it will make you fall in love with cinema all over again

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI