Bullet To The Head Trailer Arrives (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Bullet To The Head Trailer Arrives (17/8/2012 5:55:05 AM)

Post your comments on this article

BenTramer -> Hitman And Miss (17/8/2012 5:55:05 AM)

The trailer looks quite cliched with Stallone on autopilot. No wonder this has taken so long to get to the big screen. More jokes in it about Stallone being old, he's at the same stage in his career now as John Wayne was when he was doing McQ and Brannigan.

kielerkai -> Well, the Arnold's LAST STAND trailer knocked my socks off. (17/8/2012 8:02:21 AM)

This one, not so much. Walter Hill is no Kim Jee-Woon.

leroythemasochist -> nice dodge though (17/8/2012 8:53:10 AM)

if its as tough and bloody as the trailer would have us believe it'll be good fun. thing is, i doubt it will be. bits sounded like the script from Die Hard 4 (the music in the car bit) and other bits he sounded like he was just re reading stuff from Rocky Balboa.
Everyone gets old (don't I know it) but these guys need to stop banging on about it quite so much. we know they're a bit wrinkly and been around the block a good few times, and we're fine with that. Just stop with the 'i'm too old for this shit' wisecracks and then turn round and rip someone's face off with a toothpick! be one or the other.
i for one, love Sly, love Arnold, Bruce etc and will no doubt see the Expendables 2 and this and Last Stand just cuz it's nice to have them at the movies again. Actually, it's a shame there aren't more young guys doing stuff like this.

leroythemasochist -> nice dodge though (17/8/2012 8:53:11 AM)

if its as tough and bloody as the trailer would have us believe it'll be good fun. thing is, i doubt it will be. bits sounded like the script from Die Hard 4 (the music in the car bit) and other bits he sounded like he was just re reading stuff from Rocky Balboa.
Everyone gets old (don't I know it) but these guys need to stop banging on about it quite so much. we know they're a bit wrinkly and been around the block a good few times, and we're fine with that. Just stop with the 'i'm too old for this shit' wisecracks and then turn round and rip someone's face off with a toothpick! be one or the other.
i for one, love Sly, love Arnold, Bruce etc and will no doubt see the Expendables 2 and this and Last Stand just cuz it's nice to have them at the movies again. Actually, it's a shame there aren't more young guys doing stuff like this.

UTB -> RE: nice dodge though (17/8/2012 9:43:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: leroythemasochist

Everyone gets old (don't I know it) but these guys need to stop banging on about it quite so much.

Agreed. Arnie says it in the Walking Tall trailer.

kata -> RE: nice dodge though (17/8/2012 10:40:06 AM)

Bang, down, owned.

Iago 1979 -> Kim Jee-Woon is no Walter Hill... (17/8/2012 11:44:52 AM)

When Kim produces a classic like The Warriors, The Driver or 48Hrs, then I'll stand up & take notice.

From the look of this trailer, there is enough potential for a fun action film here.

Englebertnightingale -> Stallone's getting too cushy (17/8/2012 12:42:51 PM)

Stallone may be riding on this sudden wave of revitalised curiosity about his vintage brand of action film for now, but soon enough, we are all going to remember why we lost interest in those films and his career all those years ago. This mind-numbing explosive Stallone action smorgasbord will reach it's zenith unless he delves deeper and looks closely at what made him great in the first place. Make a Tango and Cash trilogy, now that would be risque, retro and rad.

UTB -> RE: Stallone's getting too cushy (17/8/2012 2:55:37 PM)

Tango & Cash made him great? [&:]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Stallone's getting too cushy (17/8/2012 4:04:19 PM)

Tango & Cash makes everything great.

Except Brion James' Cockney accent, that was fucking awful.

gunstar -> RE: Stallone's getting too cushy (17/8/2012 4:19:40 PM)

The only reason I have any interest in this is that Walter Hill is involved. Great director.

Jimmyduudah -> Disappointing (19/8/2012 12:17:40 PM)

Terribly disappointed to see that Rocky left boxing behind and went back to working for Tony Gazzo as an enforcer.

linzhanfe -> (19/8/2012 2:11:17 PM)

+input this URL:
===== http://luckygrip.com ====
you can find many cheap and fashion stuff
(jor dan s-h-o-e-s)
=== http://luckygrip.com ====
( lv h-a-n-d-b-a-g)
(cha nel w-a-l-l-e-t)
(D&G s-u-n-g-l-a-s-s-e-s)
(ed har dy j-a-c-k-e-t)
(UG G b-o-o-t)
YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

Sandros -> RE: (31/8/2012 1:56:54 PM)

Ahh sweet.. looks like good fun.. probably not oscar worthy but nevertheless good fun

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI