More Huntsman But No More Snow? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> More Huntsman But No More Snow? (15/8/2012 9:45:24 AM)

Post your comments on this article

jokerjoker2896 -> Put the spotlight where it's needed (15/8/2012 9:45:24 AM)

I think this is a good decision-Snow's story had pretty much finished at the end of the last film, and while I actually had little problems with either her character (development) or Kristen Stewart's actual performanceI am glad that the Huntsman will be getting the story he deserves, as the film actually shoved him sideways once the dwarves turned up and only used him again for a few "key" scenes-it was his name in the title not the dwarves! Hemsworth is a great actor and the portrayal was good, but underdeveloped and poorly served by a script that seemed all too eager to please everyone (like fans of the disney one, by adding in the dwarves)

Fallen Giant -> (15/8/2012 10:15:16 AM)

Yeah I don't think there was any great potential there. Was a boring film Albet a beautifully looking boring film. Kristen looked the part but didn't bring much to the part. don't know if I could be bothered with a Huntsman movie either would basically just be a Thor movie with an Axe.

clarkkent -> (15/8/2012 11:48:59 AM)

And thus begins the end of Stewart's career. Thank. Fuck.

VwikusM -> So Hemsworth will have 2 franchises.. (15/8/2012 12:36:44 PM)

where he runs about being all burly, hairy and swinging a weapon at magical creatures.

Diversity.

Wild about Wilder -> RE: So Hemsworth will have 2 franchises.. (15/8/2012 1:14:40 PM)

Well I think we all know the real reason & I probably doubt it'll happen anyway as I reckon Hemsworth will walk away.

spamfiend -> Just Thor in the woods (15/8/2012 5:59:16 PM)

As much as I like Hemsworth in the action flicks, he looks the same in all of them with his foppy hair and beard. Thor and the Huntsman are the same character visually just in different clothing.
As for the tart, I couldn't really care if she gets the axe cos she is as wooden as a tree acting wise anyway.

Monkiimagic -> ...Hemsworth (16/8/2012 1:47:23 PM)

...He was good in Star Trek.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.929688E-02