New Writer For The Magnificent Seven (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Writer For The Magnificent Seven (10/8/2012 3:11:47 PM)

Post your comments on this article

BenTramer -> (10/8/2012 3:11:47 PM)

I'm glad they're taking their time to get this one right. If its not up to scratch, it would be an embarrassment and all concerned know that.

Cyberleader -> (10/8/2012 11:23:03 PM)

I'll go and see it, it will prob be good and I love the original...It's just...WHY remake it?

Simon124 -> Hey look, it's Nic Pizzolatto! (11/8/2012 7:20:12 AM)

(Getting coat)

Simon124 -> Double post (11/8/2012 7:23:27 AM)

[:@]

Avengers12 -> Tom Cruise as Yul Brynner?? (12/8/2012 9:37:32 AM)

i thought when i first heard this it was a JOKE.

Tom Cruise playing the gunslinger in black?? is he gonna be bald too like his predecessor, Yul Brynner??
aw well..let's go along with this and let's see WHO will fit in well as the rest of the 6..if it's an all-star lineup, a al Ocean's 11. initially, i was imagining this to be a REUNION of Cruise and his Outsiders co-stars..but, too bad Patrick Swayze's already passed away.

1 Johnny Depp (he can be the Steve McQueen's character)
2 Jamie Foxx (it could be a cool casting coup, with foxx having played Django in tarantino's django unchained)
3 Philip Seymour Hoffman (another cruise's past co-star)
4 Simon Pegg (the comic relief AND another past cruise's co-star)
5 Kiefer Sutherland (an ex-Yong Gun and a former co-star)
6 this last spot should go to an older frequent western actor, like Jeff Bridges, Kurt Russell or Kevin Costner

* as the main bandido or villain, i'd really wanna see BRAD PITT (in his "Kalifornia"/freaky crazy bad guy mode)

oh, and how about Penelope Cruz as a love interest thrown in there..?? or maybe, Paz Vega..she's hotter.
and as the director...Lawrence Kasdan..? Kevin Costner.. (to secure his involvement as actor) ? OR...how bout Clint Eastwood...??? THAT'll be a hoot..!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI