If you could be anyone else in the universe... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic

Kilo_T_Mortal -> If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 6:51:19 PM)

Anyone fictional or non-fictional.

I always wanted to be Peter out of the chronicals of narnia or Sean Connery, but he likes to hit women, but if you were him you wouldn't mind because you would think that was okay.

Olaf -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 9:47:27 PM)

Kilo_T_Mortal

Lucky Day -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 9:48:58 PM)

Jet from Gladiators so I could see myself naked.

Shifty Bench -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:09:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lucky Day

I was going to say the same for Jennifer Love Hewitt.....

MonsterCat -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:14:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

I was going to say the same for Jennifer Love Hewitt.....

Kristen Wiig for me. Or Ryan Gosling.

OK, now I'm really conflicted on this issue.

Lazarus munkey -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:16:56 PM)

Mystique, so I could be any of them.

I can't say God because it would make me exist.

Shifty Bench -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:20:24 PM)

I only really picked J-Love because she has big boobs and I have always wanted to see them. I'd get bored very quickly though because her new show is shite.....

quote:

Ooh, deep......

Or it would make you to cease existing. [sm=33.gif]

Lazarus munkey -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:26:50 PM)

quote:

I only really picked J-Love because she has big boobs and I have always wanted to see them. I'd get bored very quickly though because her new show is shite.....

quote:

Ooh, deep......

She is outlandishly lovely and the fact that she's never slowly rubbed her boobs in my face is the reason I don't believe in god.

Shifty Bench -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:35:26 PM)

Really? I don't believe in god because there is absolutely no scientific proof 'he' either does, ever has or indeed can exist......

But yeah, the fact that I have never seen J-Love's boobs up close is a factor too. [:D]

Lucky Day -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:35:29 PM)

quote:

quote:

Ooh, deep......

If I was Jet and you were Jennifer Love Hewitt but I wanted a swatch at your massive boobs would that make me gay?

Shifty Bench -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:36:51 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ooh, deep......

If I was Jet and you were Jennifer Love Hewitt but I wanted a swatch at your massive boobs would that make me gay?

No, but then, we could keep it to ourselves, just in case.....

Lucky Day -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:46:17 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ooh, deep......

Cracking. You can get a peek at my Jet boobs then. That's 4 boobs. It will take a while to get bored with 4 boobs knocking about.

Lazarus munkey -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:48:10 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ooh, deep......

Cracking. You can get a peek at my Jet boobs then. That's 4 boobs. It will take a while to get bored with 4 boobs knocking about.

Just spaffed myself to Olympic gold.

Hood_Man -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:48:48 PM)

quote:

Sounds like you've got an idea there for a new executive desk toy.

Lucky Day -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 10:55:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

Sounds like you've got an idea there for a new executive desk toy.

[image]http://enterprisecardiff.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Dragons_Den_Pic_-BBC.jpg[/image]

I'm looking at you Meaden. Today I'm asking for 250,000 for a 1/2 % share in my novelty boob desk toy.

Hood_Man -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 11:02:40 PM)

You know Meaden has absolutely no money right? Seriously, when did she last invest in anything? Someone could go up to her with a solid gold tree that grows 50 notes on it's branches, which can be planted in the ground to create more trees, and she'd still say no.

Lucky Day -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 11:09:17 PM)

quote:

You know Meaden has absolutely no money right? Seriously, when did she last invest in anything? Someone could go up to her with a solid gold tree that grows 50 notes on it's branches, which can be planted in the ground to create more trees, and she'd still say no.

That's a good point. I never thought about that before but now you point it out ....... still, as Shifty might say, she has got boobs.

Hood_Man -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 11:09:56 PM)

Ewwwww [:D]

Shifty Bench -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 11:17:19 PM)

quote:

quote:

That's a good point. I never thought about that before but now you point it out ....... still, as Shifty might say, she has got boobs.

Hey! Don't drag me into this, mate....

Read this to see my stance on boobs- click (second post down) [:D]

Lucky Day -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 11:23:26 PM)

[:D] Sorry. You just come across as a big fan of boobs is all.

superdan -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 11:34:05 PM)

Absolutely no doubt in my mind about this one: Indiana Jones. Or maybe Jimmy The Hand. No, Indiana Jones. Definitely.

Shifty Bench -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 11:35:14 PM)

quote:

[:D] Sorry. You just come across as a big fan of boobs is all.

Yeah, I noticed that too. While I do like boobs, for some reason, this week, I became some sort of boobs-fiend. Fuck knows what happened there [:D]

Hood_Man -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (9/8/2012 11:36:10 PM)

I think I'd be Stephen Fry so I could be a stupidly rich, intelligent national treasure, who's also friends with Hugh Laurie.

homersimpson_esq -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (10/8/2012 12:02:14 AM)

quote:

I think I'd be Stephen Fry so I could be a stupidly rich, intelligent national treasure, who's also friends with Hugh Laurie.

And for that, you'd put up with the occasional bumming?

(For the record, I have nothing against gay people. And I'd like to keep it that way... [:D])

(For the record, the above was a joke, not an indication of my intolerance to the lifestyle choices of others. It's just not my preference... Sheesh.)

Shifty Bench -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (10/8/2012 12:11:11 AM)

'Occasional' bumming? Come one now, Stephen Fry gets more arse than anyone and you know it!

Wait, what?

Hood_Man -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (10/8/2012 12:18:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq
(For the record, the above was an indication of my intolerance to the lifestyle choices of others.

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/ash_lee392/Horrified.png[/image]

DancingClown -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (10/8/2012 8:32:01 AM)

I remember Stephen Fry saying that he has a virtually non-existant sex-life these days.

Saltire -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (10/8/2012 1:43:59 PM)

Jonathan Miller, a true polymath of our time.

Him or this ledge.... [;)]

[image]http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/03/12/lesdawson460.jpg[/image]

horribleives -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (10/8/2012 2:39:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

And for that, you'd put up with the occasional bumming?

(For the record, I have nothing against gay people. And I'd like to keep it that way... [:D])

(For the record, the above was a joke, not an indication of my intolerance to the lifestyle choices of others. It's just not my preference... Sheesh.)

You wouldn't have to, he's been celibate for years.
I'd be more concerned about ocasional breakdowns, thoughts of suicide or sharing a room with Alan Davies.

Chief -> RE: If you could be anyone else in the universe... (10/8/2012 3:09:32 PM)

I think Hugh Hefner has got it pretty good. On the downside he's pretty old so won't have too long left.

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.492188E-02