RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen

the anomaly -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (15/10/2012 10:32:24 PM)

Quite a few throw backs to some old episodes and ideas. Which has been kind of good ... but each time something decent happens it's tottaly rushed. Case in point Meg returns ... appears to be gone within an episode. Cass returns but doesn't know who he is! The mystery is instantly over.

Baaahhhhhh

buffster28 -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (17/10/2012 12:03:55 PM)

really good last souple of eps - with the 1st a seemingly normal cursed objects case, but then it turns into more on the leviathans

then the 2nd with the return of Cass!! i'm sure we'll be seeing some more of him

The Hooded Man -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (19/10/2012 1:08:51 PM)

Are we getting two episodes a week to get to the next season quicker?

jcthefirst -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (19/10/2012 1:10:12 PM)

Probably not, I reckon.

buffster28 -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (22/10/2012 5:03:21 PM)

yeah i think its cause its out on dvd very soon. so if it was still airing everyone would probably give up with watching the show and buy the boxset instead so living would have no viewers left.

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (25/10/2012 6:34:43 AM)

We all knew Bobby chose to stay but now it's confirmed. It's picked up a bit recently but this is still the worst Season by far....

buffster28 -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (29/10/2012 6:04:41 PM)

really enjoyed the last couple of eps - esp the one with cass - some really funny moments , now he seems to be half angel cass / half crazy cass.

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (29/10/2012 8:35:31 PM)

Yeah the last couple have been pretty good. Like old Supernatural. The show needs the likes of Cass and Bobby. It also needs the humour.

buffster28 -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (4/11/2012 5:21:22 PM)

good last 2 eps - wonder how they will escape purgatory ??

Wild about Wilder -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (6/11/2012 12:34:40 PM)

Enjoyed the see you next season nod in the conversation with the head Vamp.[:D]

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (6/11/2012 8:41:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wild about Wilder

Enjoyed the see you next season nod in the conversation with the head Vamp.[:D]

That was quite surreal actually. I had to ask myself if I had heard correctly [:D]

I wasn't really impressed with this season at all on a whole. I love Supernatural but this is the weakest season to date. The Bobby Ghost thing didn't really come to anything in the end and just seemed like a weak way of having him stick around. I really hope Season 8 ups it's game. And on that note as I'm not willing to wait a whole year for Living to show it I'm moving to US speed whilst Season 7 is fresh in my memory.

On a sidenote LIving REALLY pissed me off when they had a voiceover at the end of the penultimate episode whilst Crowley and Dick were talking. I had to wait until the 'Then' section on the finale to find out what happened....

jcthefirst -> RE: Supernatural season 7 ( UK pace ) (7/11/2012 12:14:43 PM)

Yeah, they've done that a few times. Very annoying.

I may also do the downloading thing for season 8.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI