Joe Carnahan May Direct Daredevil (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Joe Carnahan May Direct Daredevil (7/8/2012 9:36:40 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Nicky C -> That could work! (7/8/2012 9:36:41 AM)

Carnahan's Narc is one of my favourites and it really has that 70s edge. So much so that there's an interview with William Friedkin on the disc. If they are serious about the 70s thriller route, then Carnahan's the man.

Wild about Wilder -> RE: That could work! (7/8/2012 2:56:42 PM)

Not bad he does violent action pretty well which could mean a 15 cert as for the other news.
Marvel offering up D.D for Silver Surfer & Galactus hmmm not too sure on that one.

BatSpider -> Daredevil: Born Again (7/8/2012 5:23:19 PM)

Carnahan has the skills to pay the bills. Born Again was very much 80s, and the best comic story ever.

GALLYMOO -> Joe can handle The Man Without Fear! (7/8/2012 9:28:29 PM)

Sounds like an inspired choice...a gritty take on Hell's Kitchen's Protector...all we need is an inspired cast...not someone bulky but slim and gangly that can play the blind lawyer...maybe the likes of Benedict Cumberbatch AND ZACH GALIAFRAIKAS AS FOGGY

MusicLovesYou -> Better news this morning (8/8/2012 9:30:58 AM)

I really hope Daredevil mooches his way back into the loving arms of Marvel like The Punisher did last year. I hope Josh Trank can successfully reboot the FF but I'd much rather Marvel do their own characters, as their current track record is awesome. I live in hope that one day we might see a Marvel Studios made X-Men film, but I think this is a non-starter as Fox will never give up such a lucrative franchise.

burtbondy -> The Pinisher (8/8/2012 10:54:40 AM)

Do it Carnahan do it. You are a good director and I even liked Aces and A-Team.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI