What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings

homersimpson_esq -> What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:13:24 AM)

In another attempt to balance the negativity that pervades this forum, what film character would you want as a friend? And I'm talking about platonic friendships here guys...

Shifty Bench -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:19:18 AM)

Marty McFly. He's cool, he plays guitar, he knows Doc Brown and his mum is hot.

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:31:10 AM)

/endthread

MonsterCat -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:32:07 AM)

Batman.

Hood_Man -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:34:25 AM)

Chewbacca.

vad3r -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:35:34 AM)

[image]http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-2/jason-Vorhees-Friday-the-13th-Remake.jpg[/image]

I'd have everything.

Hood_Man -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:37:11 AM)

Michael Phelps.

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:37:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

Batman.

Can you picture chilling with Batman, playing Skyrim?

*adopts Batvoice* I used to be a superhero saving Gotham, but then I took a Bane to the back.

vad3r -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:38:53 AM)

Contrary to popular belief, Michael Phelps is in fact a real life human and not a movie character. However unlikely that may sound.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:39:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

[image]http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-2/jason-Vorhees-Friday-the-13th-Remake.jpg[/image]

I'd have everything.

Including a machete lodged in your cranium.

Hood_Man -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:39:14 AM)

I imagine Batman would be a really bad loser if you beat him on Call of Duty.

boaby -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:39:17 AM)

When I was a kid - Chris Chambers
As a man(child) - Indy.

vad3r -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:41:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

I'd have everything.

Including a machete lodged in your cranium.

Assuming he was my best friend (which this thread implies), I'd be able to control him and get him to do whatever I want. Having an indestructible killing machine as your puppet is a useful tool in life.

MonsterCat -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:44:36 AM)

Jason probably doesn't understand the concept of friendship, though. And, as Freddy VS Jason has proved, he can't be controlled.

He's more likely to hack you up with his machete.

Hood_Man -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:45:32 AM)

quote:

Jason probably doesn't understand the concept of friendship, though.

He's more likely to hack you up with his machete.

That's exactly the kind of attitude that made him the monster he is today, all he needs is a hug.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:47:54 AM)

[image]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/25/Marvin-TV-3.jpg/240px-Marvin-TV-3.jpg[/image]
Marvin the Paranoid Android

(the tv series one,not the film one)

Hood_Man -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:49:05 AM)

Tom Hardy's Bane would be a pretty awesome best friend, completely selfless and willing to die for you.

vad3r -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:52:08 AM)

Gandalf then.

Hood_Man -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:55:31 AM)

Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White... he'd be a great friend until he dies after you get to the end of your Dulux Colour Guide.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:55:39 AM)

quote:

Gandalf then.

Ok, that actually made me laugh [:D]

You can choose Jason if you want but he's a momma's boy and doesn't mix well with others. And I have just realised I am typing this as though he is actually real [:D]

MonsterCat -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:57:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

Gandalf then.

Ok, that actually made me laugh [:D]

You can choose Jason if you want but he's a momma's boy and doesn't mix well with others. And I have just realised I am typing this as though he is actually real [:D]

He isn't?

: (

rawlinson -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 12:59:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White... he'd be a great friend until he dies after you get to the end of your Dulux Colour Guide.

[:D]

I'm just disappointed we never got Gandalf the Maiden's Blush.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 1:01:20 AM)

quote:

He isn't?

: (

Oh shit......

Ummm....yes, he is real, MC, it's ok. I was just joking, haha! There really is a hulking seven foot tall zombie out there wearing a hockey mask who kills people with a machete. Don't worry, now go to bed. And sweet dreams....

[sm=augen14.gif]

Hood_Man -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 1:02:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

I so didn't read that as Maiden's Blush first time [:D]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 1:05:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

How many shades of Gandalf the Grey do you want...?

rawlinson -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 1:10:05 AM)

quote:

I so didn't read that as Maiden's Blush first time [:D]

quote:

How many shades of Gandalf the Grey do you want...?

Do you think Saruman kept him locked up in a red room?

homersimpson_esq -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 1:15:11 AM)

I think the dwarves were mining puckered love caves.

Shifty Bench -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 1:20:53 AM)

[image]http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/shiftybench/shocked.gif[/image]

Whistler -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 1:26:45 AM)

Tony Stark, on the off chance he might let me fly the suit if I was really nice to him. And aforementioned Marty McFly.

matty_b -> RE: What Character Would Make The Best Friend? (5/8/2012 8:20:15 AM)

Jack.

[image]http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2004/12/14/1512_sideways_wideweb__430x267.jpg[/image]

He seems like a good laugh.

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.152344E-02