Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base

jcthefirst -> Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem (4/8/2012 11:34:51 PM)

So, I've downloaded a whole bunch of new apps and my phone comes up with a notification saying that my internal memory is running low. I checked my 'manage apps' bit, and everything (aside from those apps that can't be moved to the SD card) is on the SD card.

It's gotten to the point where I can't receive text messages because the memory is so low.

I've googled it and it's a common complaint, but I really can't make head nor tail of any of the advice I've read. Anyone able to help, and in English preferably. [:D]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem (5/8/2012 1:12:59 AM)

Have you tried deleting old messages? They take up a fair amount of room.

Also go into the Task Manager app and try clearing caches and stuff, see if that helps.

UTB -> RE: Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem (5/8/2012 1:00:24 PM)

Give this a try: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.cache&feature=search_result
LIke CC Cleaner but for the phone.

oceanblueeyes -> RE: Samsung Galaxy Ace internal memory problem (5/10/2012 9:29:55 AM)

i too am experiencing this problem, and only now it does not let messages go through. i cannot afford to delete what apps i have. the thing is, i have about 17MB free, and have installed a cache cleaner, an app killer and a reboot app which I use very frequently, yet i still had to delete 2 apps for the small icon at the top to disappear. i backup my messages & delete them, and sometimes clean app messages, but my worry is that this problem may occur in future having not installed any other apps (which bugs me!!!!).... what can the issue be, and most importantly, its solution!?!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI