Cecile De France (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs

ElephantBoy -> Cecile De France (1/8/2012 8:34:46 PM)

Fast becoming one of the finest and fully rounded actresses around, playing a range of roles, in a number of genres and so believeable and down to earth when ever she appears on screen.

Has delievered one of the best performances of the year to date in the excellent The Kid With a Bike and was very sweet in a gender role in Orchestra Seats, but I first saw her and was damned impressed in the chilling horror Switchblade Romance. In that film she really brought depth and energy to a tricky role and perfectly sold the emotions of the character as well as the threat facing her.

I am a big fan as you can tell, anyone else like her and what other films would you recommend of hers?

flipper0 -> RE: Cecile De France (8/8/2012 4:34:44 AM)

She was indeed wonderful in The Kid with a Bike. I do think she was the weak link in the otherwise very good Hereafter.

ElephantBoy -> RE: Cecile De France (8/8/2012 11:28:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: flipper0

She was indeed wonderful in The Kid with a Bike. I do think she was the weak link in the otherwise very good Hereafter.

Is that the Eastwood film with Matt Damon in? Never would have put her in that sort of film.

Indio -> RE: Cecile De France (11/8/2012 5:22:25 PM)

The Singer is well worth checking out - she's excellent in it, as is Gerard Depardieu.

Ti -> RE: Cecile De France (17/10/2012 11:33:26 AM)

She is beautiful. Check out Mesrine, if you haven't seen it, it's ace.

elab49 -> RE: Cecile De France (17/10/2012 12:53:31 PM)

By 'gender role' for Orchestra Seats do you just mean it's the French equivalent of a chick flick?

ElephantBoy -> RE: Cecile De France (22/10/2012 9:40:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

By 'gender role' for Orchestra Seats do you just mean it's the French equivalent of a chick flick?

You know what I can't think what I meant by that unless I meant to put tender[&:] It is a flawed film but she is good in it and it does have sweet moments.

ElephantBoy -> RE: Cecile De France (22/10/2012 9:40:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ti

She is beautiful. Check out Mesrine, if you haven't seen it, it's ace.

Forgot she was in that, yeah great films both of those.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI