Full Skyfall Trailer Is Here! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Full Skyfall Trailer Is Here! (31/7/2012 2:19:31 PM)

Post your comments on this article

MurrayMcMillan73 -> Looks amazing (31/7/2012 2:19:31 PM)

Looks brilliant. Mendes seems to have taken it to a new level. Cant wait for this!!

Rocket 3000 -> Sold!!!! (31/7/2012 2:24:34 PM)

Looks incredible! I can't wait, IMAX all the way for me I think!

Whistler -> (31/7/2012 2:26:55 PM)

This looks great. So very excited.

Whistler -> (31/7/2012 2:35:11 PM)

This looks great. So very excited.

keaneye -> Wow (31/7/2012 2:35:36 PM)

Looks like Bardems' villain is prepared to get his hands dirty and not hide behind other people. This is looking better already!

Mad Dog Tannen -> Very exciting but ... (31/7/2012 2:41:27 PM)

... they've really got to drop this tired old trailer music. This whole orchestra-hit-with-choir-shouting thing has gone on far too long and detracts from the impact of whatever trailer uses it. Give us a bit of classic Bond parping, please!

Teamwak -> Ooooooo (31/7/2012 2:45:59 PM)

Very nice!

I think the craziness of Bardems hair is directly proportional to how good the film is. And we all know how No Country For Old Men turned out!

davet1234 -> Ohhhhhh (31/7/2012 3:00:10 PM)

I just got a chubby

zucchero -> Exciteeed (31/7/2012 3:01:31 PM)

Can't wait for this one! And seriously what's up with bardem and his hair ?

clarkkent -> (31/7/2012 3:04:17 PM)

Now THAT'S how you do a Bond film. Can't wait for October.

ronniem -> Brilliant, bring it on! (31/7/2012 3:06:18 PM)

Well this is no surprise...Roger Deakins lensing , Sam Mendes directing, Daniel Craig facing off with Javier Bardem...Bond is firmly back in business!

Porter -> Erm... (31/7/2012 3:07:25 PM)

Big fan of DC's Bond but apart from Q this didn't excite me greatly. Bardem looks like the worst villain since View to a Kill's Christopher Walken shambles. Hope to be proven well and truly wrong, but so far I'm dubious.

Nicky C -> Oh Mr. Deakins ... (31/7/2012 3:17:02 PM)

... wiss zeez lervley peekchas you are spoiling uzz. Looks frickin' beautiful!

andytd -> while i calm down.... (31/7/2012 3:34:55 PM)

how about a trailer breakdown empire! now! please.

kisswithatear -> Cant Wait! (31/7/2012 3:42:42 PM)

It looks quite bombastic! Yes! That word is entirely appropriate! Also thinking Berenice is gonna be the "to have", so obviously she'll die, and Naomie is to hold, so she'll survive and become a super spy in her own right. If Bond has taught me anything it's those two things about women characters. Also the more ridiculous the villain the more fun to be had. Oh yes.

Youshouldberunning -> (31/7/2012 4:13:46 PM)

Too much plot revelation. Bad Bond. Very bad Bond.

ploppyx -> Cannot wait (31/7/2012 4:20:27 PM)

This looks great. Having just seen the new Batman which was awesome I cannot wait to see this. Bring on the Bond.

dolfinack -> RE: Cannot wait (31/7/2012 5:19:38 PM)

Pants - moistened.

mclane1 -> super- and it looks FUN! who would have thought it in this day and age (31/7/2012 5:39:49 PM)

At last HUMOUR!!!!!!!!!!
- Q, Gadgets, a real bad guy, big stunts, trains, falling down shoots!! Bond has a bit of fun again, thank christ for that. He even winks as he shoots (thats wInks!!)

BatSpider -> Braindead Music? (31/7/2012 6:48:29 PM)

One of the best things about the Bond series is the unique signature tune. Is the whole world going tone-deaf to not notice the lack of memorable tunes in movies these days? Ok, so update the tune, but stop with these identikit LOUD.FUCKING.BEATS.

Not impressed, and could be even worse than Quantum of Shite.

Also, Bardem looks like a pussy in this trailer. The last great Bond villain was Max Zoren and that was fucking ages ago.

megank13 -> (31/7/2012 6:53:57 PM)

JUST WOW. Sam Mendes has definitely done an AMAZING job, not that I can tell just from the trailer. but HOLY F***K. GENIUS!

durelius -> (31/7/2012 7:49:54 PM)

Looks great can't wait.

evilpickle4 -> RE: Braindead Music? (31/7/2012 8:11:40 PM)

Really? You didn't think that trailer looked awesome? Have you ever watched... erm... a film?

quote:

ORIGINAL: BatSpider

One of the best things about the Bond series is the unique signature tune. Is the whole world going tone-deaf to not notice the lack of memorable tunes in movies these days? Ok, so update the tune, but stop with these identikit LOUD.FUCKING.BEATS.

Not impressed, and could be even worse than Quantum of Shite.

Also, Bardem looks like a pussy in this trailer. The last great Bond villain was Max Zoren and that was fucking ages ago.

BenTramer -> I Want Skyfall (31/7/2012 8:26:49 PM)

Looks terrific, but then so did the trailer for Quantum of Bollocks. I see they've knicked the old signature gun from Judge Dredd. Bond was with the Queen the other day, is that a coded message that Brian May and Roger Taylor will be doing the theme tune at long last? Hmm watch this space...

lionheart -> Best Bond since 'From Russia with Love"? (31/7/2012 8:34:19 PM)

Daniel Craig is the best Bond since Sean, and this film looks like it could be up there alongside the greatest episodes.
Great locations, great action (with substance), great characters (New Q looks understated geek), beautiful women, a credible threat, a slice of humour without the camp, all adds up to a potential great great film. Daniel should make another 4 Bond films and bow out, leaving behind the hardest act to follow and going down in history as the closest to the 'Fleming' Bond.

harry stotle -> (31/7/2012 8:48:55 PM)

Bond was issued with a signature gun in Licence To Kill, this looks
like it is going to be one of the best Bonds, Connery is the benchmark, but he was only good in 3 of the films,and phoned in his performances in the later ones, Craig is a far better actor than Connery ever was.

keaneye -> Bardems hair?!! (31/7/2012 9:50:49 PM)

Seriously? People are a criticising his hair? For a bit of perspective here; diamonds imbedded in face, metal jaws, robot hands, leaking eye ..... Yup, blond hair on a Spaniard is so out there! :P

iain81 -> (31/7/2012 10:57:41 PM)

I'm in. Bardem will be brilliant. He always is....

edjones95 -> (31/7/2012 11:43:02 PM)

Javier Bardem looks even more evil here than he did in No Country For Old Men, I am so in

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI