Lawless (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Lawless (29/7/2012 5:46:30 AM)

Post your comments on this article

LjStronge -> RE: (30/7/2012 6:54:48 PM)

Looking forward to this and also to Gangster Squad which although out at different times I think will somehow be fighting each other.

Always interesting to see how Tom Hardy does and following Bane he is going to have all eyes on him. He has pretty much been quality in all his films (although I refuse to discuss "This means War") so as the lead in this I'm excited. Gary Oldman can't do wrong as far as I am concerned and Guy Pearce is pretty good in modern period films (LA Confidential)

My issues lie with Shia, I don;t like him at all, but that's his film choices that have pushed me that way, Transformers and Indiana 4 I hated, and he is obviously in both of them. I hope my opinion is changed, I am more than willing to go with an open mind and be prepared to my mind changed.

Fingers crossed is good, Don't know that lot about the director other than "The Road" so should be interesting

ElephantBoy -> RE: RE: (1/8/2012 1:04:38 PM)

This LaBeouf shit has got to stop! I mean what do this directors see in him? And in this case it is a highly respected director so I just don't get it[&:]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI