The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> DVD Discussion

vad3r -> The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (29/7/2012 2:05:40 AM)

List your extras wish list:

Trailer
Nolan commentary
Gag reel

NCC1701A -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (29/7/2012 8:13:55 AM)

2 hour Marking of documentary

hitchcock -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (29/7/2012 9:19:52 AM)

in depth making of, Nolan commentary, art galleries, costume, stunt, music featurettes, comic book focused extras etc.
also BB and TDKre releases with said extras or a boxset with a rammed bonus disc preferably in a steelbook or collectors set

Stuntgoat -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (29/7/2012 1:01:05 PM)

Well it is gonna have a feature about all the Batmobiles, they filmed it a while back in Los Angeles.

Ref -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (29/7/2012 1:04:35 PM)

I'm pretty sure that a gag-reel won't be featured. The film is too emotive for it to have a cheesy blooper extra.

Cool Breeze -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (29/7/2012 1:37:30 PM)

I think they should have a dedication to those who suffered and lost their lives during the shooting in Denver on the end credits for the Blu ray.

Vadersville -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (29/7/2012 7:19:31 PM)

Deleted scenes from all three films would be nice.

Also, a proper digital copy. None of this ultraviolet bullshit!

Spaldron -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (29/7/2012 8:02:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: hitchcock

Nolan commentary,

Wont happen.

MonsterCat -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (29/7/2012 8:05:40 PM)

The option to change Bale's slightly grating Batman growl.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (29/7/2012 8:40:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

The option to change Bale's slightly grating Batman growl.

[:D]

As I've said before, an Easter egg that would have the original Bane voice before they changed it. File that under "will never happen", though.

MonsterCat -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (29/7/2012 9:04:21 PM)

I would also like the option to change Bane's voice to Donald Duck's.

spark1 -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (30/7/2012 10:31:12 AM)

in movie commentary similar to BB, DK and 'inception'.

target -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (1/8/2012 10:07:05 PM)

Interactive menus.

MonsterCat -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (1/8/2012 10:26:58 PM)

The option to make Anne Hathaway's and Marion Cotillard's clothes magically disappear.

Cruisecontroller -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (21/8/2012 3:41:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

I would also like the option to change Bane's voice to Donald Duck's.

That would be better than the pompous Father Christmas made evil voice he had. [;)]

TheGodfather -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (4/9/2012 10:32:24 PM)

Don`t care about all the other extra`s but an alternative ending should be on there, one in wich

SPOILER AHEAD!!!
Batman does die... That was the one letdown of the whole movie for me...

Cool Breeze -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (4/9/2012 10:59:51 PM)

A proper Itunes compatible digital copy version of the film.Enough of this ultraviolet nonsense!

AxlReznor -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (6/9/2012 11:54:41 AM)

Latest rumour going around is that the blu ray will feature a director's cut that adds about 30 minutes to the running time. Could be cool. I assume it would address some of the issues that people had with the theatrical version. More Bane is a given, but maybe more of the citizens of Gotham, too?

Discodez -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (6/9/2012 12:03:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

Latest rumour going around is that the blu ray will feature a director's cut that adds about 30 minutes to the running time. Could be cool. I assume it would address some of the issues that people had with the theatrical version. More Bane is a given, but maybe more of the citizens of Gotham, too?

That would be cool.. I also remember reading that the work print presented to WB by Nolan was 4 hours long! I'd love to see that if true.

nutteronabus -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (7/9/2012 12:08:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Discodez
I also remember reading that the work print presented to WB by Nolan was 4 hours long! I'd love to see that if true.

I can't remember where (I think it may have been his interview on Five Live), but I've definitely heard Nolan refute this. There are some deleted scenes, but nowhere near enough for a four hour running time.

Discodez -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (7/9/2012 2:31:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nutteronabus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Discodez
I also remember reading that the work print presented to WB by Nolan was 4 hours long! I'd love to see that if true.

I can't remember where (I think it may have been his interview on Five Live), but I've definitely heard Nolan refute this. There are some deleted scenes, but nowhere near enough for a four hour running time.

Oh well ... it would be nice to see a longer directors cut though.

Vadersville -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (9/9/2012 12:46:29 PM)

No Extended Cut or Deleted Scenes Clicky

Cool Breeze -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (11/9/2012 1:06:17 PM)

Never beleived it for a second.Nolan doesnt even like to include deleted scenes on the blu rays of his films.

Besides the film rocks as it is.I dont want any other cut.

spark1 -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (19/9/2012 1:23:03 PM)

out dec 3-

http://www.hypable.com/2012/09/18/dark-knight-rises-dvd-blu-ray/

Cool Breeze -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (19/9/2012 1:52:37 PM)

Can't wait for this.The best blockbuster of the year on what will hopefully be a feature packed disc.

Looking forward to a trilogy marathon

Rgirvan44 -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (19/9/2012 5:39:40 PM)

The extras for the previous two movies (and Inception) have hardly been all that. Doubt Rises will be much different.

Will be nice to get the films as a complete set.

vad3r -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (19/9/2012 5:57:01 PM)

TDK had the most disappointing selection of extras for an anticipated blu ray ever. A whole bunch of nothing, unworthy of even a YouTube video.

Nolan is really a tight bastard when it comes to extras. He needs to learn a thing or two from Kevin Smith, Fincher, Whedon, R. Scott, Cameron or Jackson in that regard. They always flood their blu rays and DVDs with everything.

Cool Breeze -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (19/9/2012 6:45:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

TDK had the most disappointing selection of extras for an anticipated blu ray ever. A whole bunch of nothing, unworthy of even a YouTube video.

Nolan is really a tight bastard when it comes to extras. He needs to learn a thing or two from Kevin Smith, Fincher, Whedon, R. Scott, Cameron or Jackson in that regard. They always flood their blu rays and DVDs with everything.

Nolans Batman films on blu had plenty of making of featuretes and docs about the making of the films so I dont see how he can be seen as a " tight bastard " which is a very insulting thing to say about the man who has given us the best superhero trilogy ever.

The guy doesn't do commentaries so what? That's his preference and the docs tell us tons about the making of the film so I don't see the problem here.

giggity -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (19/9/2012 6:52:57 PM)

I think I remember reading somewhere in an interview from Michael Caine or perhaps it might have been Nolan himself where they said Nolan doesn't like showing everything to do with the making of the film. He prefers to not have the magic of the movie spoilt by knowing exactly how every effect was pulled off so i think that might be why there's very little extras on his dvd's

vad3r -> RE: The Dark Knight Rises blu ray (19/9/2012 6:53:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

Nolans Batman films on blu had plenty of making of featuretes and docs about the making of the films so I dont see how he can be seen as a " tight bastard " which is a very insulting thing to say about the man who has given us the best superhero trilogy ever.

The guy doesn't do commentaries so what? That's his preference and the docs tell us tons about the making of the film so I don't see the problem here.

What ''docs and featuretes'' are these exactly? I own both of them on blu ray and should report them as fakes because I don't see any on there.

Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI