The Queen in the Olympics opening ceremony (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings

jrewing1000 -> The Queen in the Olympics opening ceremony (28/7/2012 7:09:34 AM)

Come on then Empire, Bond makes an appearance at the Olympics opening ceremony, but is it REALLY the Queen?

I think Danny Boyle pulled off an amazing head replacement effect with Rowan Atkinson running on the beach for the Chariots of Fire, and did the same with the Queen.

Was it a trick or was it real?

(either way, it was a bloody good moment!

Spaldron -> RE: The Queen in the Olympics opening ceremony (28/7/2012 8:08:35 AM)

It was the Queen with Nolan directing the Dark Knight but which is the best trilogy ever made of course it was Nolan of course better than The Godfather but better than the Queen. Olympics. Nolan. Batman. Stuff. Blah blah, blah.

Nolan.

The Queen.

Nolan.

Nolan.

jobloffski -> RE: The Queen in the Olympics opening ceremony (28/7/2012 10:11:42 AM)

Sisters.

ElephantBoy -> RE: The Queen in the Olympics opening ceremony (28/7/2012 9:36:54 PM)

Have to say as much as I loved the ceremony overall I did think the Bond moment was one of the weaker moments, sure it had a cheesy kind of charm to it and the fact the Queen went along with it (theres your answer[;)]) made it unique, but it just felt a bit of lame gag and a bit too much of a backslapping moment. There were far greater things on display throughout the night.

elab49 -> RE: The Queen in the Olympics opening ceremony (28/7/2012 9:49:37 PM)

The ceremony is being discussed in News and Hot Topics. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI