Extended Cloud Atlas Trailer Arrives (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Extended Cloud Atlas Trailer Arrives (26/7/2012 10:23:32 AM)

Post your comments on this article

madhat1 -> Longest trailer ever (26/7/2012 10:23:32 AM)

Am I in for a six hour movie when I watch this?

ronniem -> Reminds me of 'Mr. Nobody' (26/7/2012 10:25:52 AM)

I love these mind-bending films which make you work to get what the hell's going on. I'll definitely check it out...

GunnerGeezer -> Cloudy with a chance of Oddballs (26/7/2012 10:30:43 AM)

Ok, so yes it does look stunning. But how on Earth are they going to squeeze all these layers/stories/timelines into a film that isn't 8 hours long? I just can't see it working.

Frank Comiskey -> FLASHMAN (26/7/2012 10:45:17 AM)

Although this has unmitigated fiasco written across it, you have to immediately give the makers six stars for taking a crack at filming the near-impossible; that said, like David Cronenberg & David Lynch, it takes madness to make madness work, and considering the brilliant maniacs involved, it might just come off.

Also worth adding that, (following on from 'Extremely Loud') very-very interesting new career phase for Tom Hanks at a point when he could be consolidating his status with 'Safe & Easy'; Hell; with his millions & 2 Oscars, he can affort to be fearless, but creatively couragous, all the same.

andytd -> oh dear... (26/7/2012 11:11:19 AM)

getting a distinct "southland tales" vibe from this.....

bamamike -> WB Sucks (26/7/2012 2:02:30 PM)

Warner Brothers should leave the trailer up. It's great buzz for the movie.

cooksgushi -> RE: WB Sucks (26/7/2012 3:04:53 PM)

you have to immediately give the makers six stars for taking a crack at filming the near-impossible; that said,[img]http://www.avufo.info/g.gif[/img]

Jack The Green -> Whyyyyyy????? (26/7/2012 3:09:06 PM)

It's being released in October for crying out loud. I think it's time to release a trailer. If you're going to act like this, warner, why don't you just buy me a bottle of scotch and a hand gun so I can blow my freaking head off!

apocalypso -> Ha ha i saw it already cos i'm awesome (26/7/2012 5:08:13 PM)

They've actually done a pretty good job.

apocalypso -> Ha ha i saw it already cos i'm awesome (26/7/2012 5:09:50 PM)

apocalypso -> Ha ha i saw it already cos i'm awesome (26/7/2012 5:18:26 PM)

SiD300 -> (26/7/2012 11:52:35 PM)

Intriguing. It's either gonna be absolutely awful or utterly utterly brilliant.

Natalie Chao -> Most ambitious trailer I've seen in a while (27/7/2012 3:08:13 AM)

Like someone wrote previously...the film can potentially be great, its visuals look absolutely stunning, but Cloud Atlas is a complicated book..let's just hope the directors know how to handle the plot, otherwise it'll just be one beautiful, narrative mess. The visuals of it alone will be enough to make me watch it though, really haven't seen anything like this in a while.

keaneye -> (27/7/2012 2:25:46 PM)

Never read the book and now that I've seen this amazing trailer I really want to read it now! It's a big concept to get across to the uninitiated so I can see why the trailer is so long.

Dave25 -> Incredible (27/7/2012 6:51:49 PM)

I've always put off reading the novel, but watching this trailer makes we want to read the book right now, amazing, this film looks as ambitious as it is breathtaking. We haven't seen anything quite like this for a long time and probably won't for a long time to come, opening night for me off the back of this trailer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI