RE: Dream Movie? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Dream Movie? (22/7/2012 12:52:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

I'd just give this money to Terry Gilliam and let him make Don Quixote.

Yeah this.

Biggus -> RE: Dream Movie? (22/7/2012 9:03:13 PM)

The Coens directing Harrison Ford as a mob boss.

filmfanatic123 -> RE: Dream Movie? (23/7/2012 4:25:37 PM)

I'd get Shia Labeouf, Ryan Phillipe, the female leads from Sex and the City, Justin Bieber, Brendan Fraser, Keanu Reeves post Matrix, Nicholas Cage, Hayden Christensen, Michael Cera and Steven Seagal on an island on the promise that they are going to make the greatest movie of all time.

I'd then hire Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham, give them both shotguns, machetes and tanks and have them maim, torture and then kill every single one of the aforementioned actors.

In case you didn't get it, every actor listed before Dwayne Johnson is, in my eyes, terrible. Bieber counts by the way, he made a movie.

st3veebee -> RE: Dream Movie? (23/7/2012 4:30:23 PM)

Obviously everyone I mention is on form so ignore current staleness:

Director and scriptwrters: Coens

Cast:

Johnny Depp
Steve Buscemi
Marion Cotillard
John Goodman
Christopher Plummer
Vanessa Redgrave
Willem Dafoe
Jeff Goldblum
Kate Winslet

Rough Plot:

Basically I want a film with a similar plot to Dead Man..only Coen-ized. Depp would play essentially a silent role and go on a voyage with his brother, Buscemi,  and come across fascinating characters while being hunted by Dafoe. For some reason.

Whistler -> RE: Dream Movie? (24/7/2012 2:01:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: filmfanatic123

I'd get Shia Labeouf, Ryan Phillipe, the female leads from Sex and the City, Justin Bieber, Brendan Fraser, Keanu Reeves post Matrix, Nicholas Cage, Hayden Christensen, Michael Cera and Steven Seagal on an island on the promise that they are going to make the greatest movie of all time.

I'd then hire Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham, give them both shotguns, machetes and tanks and have them maim, torture and then kill every single one of the aforementioned actors.

In case you didn't get it, every actor listed before Dwayne Johnson is, in my eyes, terrible. Bieber counts by the way, he made a movie.

I didn't get it, I thought you loved them.

st3veebee -> RE: Dream Movie? (24/7/2012 10:39:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

quote:

ORIGINAL: filmfanatic123

I didn't get it, I thought you loved them.

I get it and I want it.

yourecast -> RE: Dream Movie? (24/7/2012 11:40:16 AM)

Leading roles:
Edward Norton
Christian Bale

The movie would start with Norton being the 'good' guy, Bale being the evil. As the movie progresses, it's not clear who's good and who's evil...

andrewmicky -> RE: Dream Movie? (27/7/2012 6:24:15 AM)

I forgot to add, he's an idiot.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI