Olympic Basketball 2012 FIBA London (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand

Lebron James -> Olympic Basketball 2012 FIBA London (17/7/2012 2:12:08 AM)

Hey I took a quick look , couldn't find a main thread for this.
I didn't realize this was a U.K based forum before signing up so i'm not sure about the basketball popularity.

I am currently watching the USA vs Brazil exhibition game. Great game Brazil are really giving them a run for their money.
Any fans out there? I see U.S.A , Spain and Argentina being in the running for the gold.

kata -> RE: Olympic Basketball 2012 FIBA London (17/7/2012 9:29:59 AM)

Been a pretty big Basketball fan since the Early 90's. Still remember the Dream Team in the Barcelona Olympics.

Will probably watch whatever is on over here.

Lebron James -> RE: Olympic Basketball 2012 FIBA London (20/7/2012 2:27:00 AM)

There has been comparison's to the original dream team with this team... but I don't see it lol.

Maybe if everyone was healthy, no so many dropouts. But still, it's a push.

I def think this will be the best Olympics in a decade.

Flatulent_Bob -> RE: Olympic Basketball 2012 FIBA London (20/7/2012 11:02:25 AM)

You can't beat B'ball and hockey for a bit of Yankie/Ruskie face off nostalgia during the olympics. Its one of the highlights of the whole event.

boaby -> RE: Olympic Basketball 2012 FIBA London (20/7/2012 2:18:26 PM)

The 'merkins gubbed Team GB in a warm up yesterday without breaking sweat. Used as a training excercise from around midway through the 2nd quarter.

"King" James made a right horlicks of a dunk, which amused me. Big wind up, going for showboating statement... RIM. Ooops.

The 'merkins are saying all the right things in the media. No pre-tourney triumphalism yet.

Team GB look in a bit of trouble. Sure, it was the 'merkins they were playing, but still. So, so, so reliant on Deng.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI