Dexter: Season 6 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Special Forums] >> TV Reviews

Empire Admin -> Dexter: Season 6 (16/7/2012 1:48:37 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Jamesdawn -> RE: Extremely Underrated (5/11/2012 9:59:07 AM)

I have watched 4 seasons of this show and i love this show. fourth season of this show is very interesting.

Bad Ash -> RE: Extremely Underrated (9/11/2012 4:58:26 PM)

This was the weakest season yet it has to be said. I personally think there should be a 3 season maximum on all series. All of the following started off brilliantly and as soon as season 3 finished - boom, it got shit!!

True Blood
Sons of Anarchy
and of course - Dexter! (although season 4 was pretty good) [;)]

carleslempner -> RE: Extremely Underrated (9/12/2012 12:26:22 PM)

It was not as thrilling as previous seasons for me. I think that's because because of lazy writing and uninteresting characters. The season ending has an interesting cliffhanger, and hopefully since the writers are moving into their endgame, they can increase the quality of the show. Yet, this season was still entertaining, I think.

tysmuse -> No where near as bad as I'd read (28/12/2012 8:18:56 PM)

Yes it's easily the weakest season. Odd moments of Saw-esque levels of gore and bizarre moments of ropey and unnecessary CGI (the snakes) feel slightly un-Dexter ish. But, the plotting is still enjoyable and the ending! holy fuck balls.

ElephantBoy -> RE: Extremely Underrated (11/1/2013 12:29:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: carleslempner

It was not as thrilling as previous seasons for me. I think that's because because of lazy writing and uninteresting characters. The season ending has an interesting cliffhanger, and hopefully since the writers are moving into their endgame, they can increase the quality of the show. Yet, this season was still entertaining, I think.

Are they through? I hear there is going to be a season eight and maybe more after that, meaning at least two more, which is scary.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI