Hans Zimmer On Scoring Man Of Steel (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Hans Zimmer On Scoring Man Of Steel (13/7/2012 7:18:34 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Gillhead -> Will he re-use the Williams' theme? (13/7/2012 7:18:34 PM)

I've searched high and low and can't find a conclusive statement from Zimmer on this. I'm pretty cool either way, although would you anyone enjoy a Bond without the Bond theme?

Gillhead -> Will he re-use the Williams' theme? (13/7/2012 7:18:44 PM)

I've searched high and low and can't find a conclusive statement from Zimmer on this. I'm pretty cool either way, although would you anyone enjoy a Bond without the Bond theme?

dseys -> RE: Will he re-use the Williams' theme? (20/8/2012 11:10:30 PM)

Zack Snyder said in a recent interview that the old Superman theme by John Williams will not be reused. He said it was a reboot, which means another story, another direction, another music. I'm fine with that, and truly impatient to hear what Zimmer will come with :)

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Will he re-use the Williams' theme? (20/8/2012 11:39:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dseys

Zack Snyder said in a recent interview that the old Superman theme by John Williams will not be reused. He said it was a reboot, which means another story, another direction, another music. I'm fine with that, and truly impatient to hear what Zimmer will come with :)

I wonder what amazing fresh-theme he'll come up with this time.[8|]

WicciAyla -> Good luck Mr. Zimmer! I know you can do it!! (9/2/2013 11:00:04 PM)

Mr. John Williams' score is beloved by fans the world over including myself! But Hans Zimmer's score to The Dark Knight trilogy was pretty cool so we shall have to have faith!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI