Josh Trank Finds Fantastic Four (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Josh Trank Finds Fantastic Four (12/7/2012 6:28:10 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Fallen Giant -> Daredevil's new director (12/7/2012 6:28:10 AM)

Uwe Boll for director!!! Jk no way. I think Fox should offer the gig to Jonah Nolan. Dice Daredevil was like a slightly watered down Dark knight that couldn't quite go all the way with it's convictions(though that's probably thanks To Fox's demanding cuts cause I hear the Director's cut was significantly better) who better tha to take it where it really wants to go than Jonah Nolan. Or Ben Affleck himself? He's proved he can do dramatic action in a tense thriller. Give him his sight back & put him behind the camera as apposed to infront as see where it goes... & do it in 2D. with IMAX.

steve_booton -> RE: Josh Trank Finds Fantastic Four (12/7/2012 8:32:41 AM)

I think Robert Rodriguez would be a great choice because he has worked with Frank Miller before in Sin City and Frank Miller did some really good Daredevil stories and novels.

Robertn515 -> Who should helm ol'DD (12/7/2012 8:40:27 AM)

I want to see Fox lose the title and get this gem of a character passed over to Disney. They are are having a great run with the Marvel line at the moment and I would love to see Mr Murdoc haunting Hells Kitchen in the Marvel movie universe.

Robertn515 -> Who should helm ol'DD (12/7/2012 8:40:36 AM)

I want to see Fox lose the title and get this gem of a character passed over to Disney. They are are having a great run with the Marvel line at the moment and I would love to see Mr Murdoc haunting Hells Kitchen in the Marvel movie universe.

NeoBrowser -> RE: Josh Trank Finds Fantastic Four (12/7/2012 11:26:49 AM)

Only Nolan & Weedon can make REALLY good Superhero films.

ronniem -> Forget Robert Rodriguez (12/7/2012 12:31:06 PM)

Robert Rodriguez is always too busy with his indie Spy Kids, Machete crapfests rather than work on mint material like this...He even passed up on a DEADPOOL adaptation...People have been clamouring for a Sin City sequel since 2005, yet he goes off to make more Spy Kids nonsense...He's talented, but so frustrating...Anyway, Josh Trank is a talented young director who will spin Fantastic Four into something we might enjoy. Matt Reeves also deserves a huge project after his work on Cloverfield and the very good Let Me In...

ford_prefect -> RE: Josh Trank Finds Fantastic Four (12/7/2012 12:36:54 PM)

So, who would you guys cast for the ne Fantastic Four?

I'd go with:

Reed Richards: Aidan Gillen http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0318821/
Sue Storm: Emily Blunt http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1289434/
Johnny Storm: Lucas Till http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1395771/
Ben Grimm: Cyril Raffaelli http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0706220

What do you think?

leemours84 -> DAREDEVIL (12/7/2012 12:53:55 PM)

If FOX loses its rights by autum that'll mean 2 things. 1 NEW MARVEL DAREDEVIL. 2. Cameo in future Avengers films. I dont know why FOX cant just let the FANTASTIC 4 be they tried twice and didnt make a massive prfit on them

leemours84 -> DAREDEVIL (12/7/2012 12:54:31 PM)

If FOX loses its rights by autum that'll mean 2 things. 1 NEW MARVEL DAREDEVIL. 2. Cameo in future Avengers films. I dont know why FOX cant just let the FANTASTIC 4 be they tried twice and didnt make a massive prfit on them

velvet -> Fantastic Four Reboot (12/7/2012 1:41:47 PM)

Umm, where to start on this one.
I think for Mr Fastastic, u look at actors like Russell Crowe, Liam Neeson, George Clooney , Pierce Brosnan, and if you wana go younger why not Ben Affleck.or Clive Owen. Dont forget Mr Fantastic gota b a bit older as the villian got a b older too.And you must get a good actor who will be holding the movie together and Mr Fastastic has got to have carisma.

Sue Storm- b Emily Blunt or Alice Eve, or a strange one might be Naomi Watts.

The Thing can be CGI with voice of Bruce Willis or Kiefer Sutherland.

Johnny Storm could b the main kid in Chronicle or Jamie Bell but not annoying like Chris Evans was in previous FFs.

And finally Dr Victor Von Doom has got to be the likes of Gary Oldman, or Ralph Fiennes or Ian McKellen.

Guys wat u think?

velvet -> Fantastic Four Reboot (12/7/2012 2:10:19 PM)

Umm, where to start on this one.
I think for Mr Fastastic, u look at actors like Russell Crowe, Liam Neeson, George Clooney , Pierce Brosnan, and if you wana go younger why not Ben Affleck.or Clive Owen. Dont forget Mr Fantastic gota b a bit older as the villian got a b older too.And you must get a good actor who will be holding the movie together and Mr Fastastic has got to have carisma.

Sue Storm- b Emily Blunt or Alice Eve, or a strange one might be Naomi Watts.

The Thing can be CGI with voice of Bruce Willis or Kiefer Sutherland.

Johnny Storm could b the main kid in Chronicle or Jamie Bell but not annoying like Chris Evans was in previous FFs.

And finally Dr Victor Von Doom has got to be the likes of Gary Oldman, or Ralph Fiennes or Ian McKellen.

Guys wat u think?

Marly93 -> The Greatest Trick The devil Ever Pulled (13/7/2012 11:48:50 PM)

It's not the director, everyone should be worrying about. It's the writer(s), if it comes out they've hired Michael Goldberg or God knows what other screenwriter from the TOWIE side of 'talent' or that they're sending it to someone for a 'rewrite' then we'll be sat here once again all shades of disappointed. Let someone who actually gives a shit about the source material and not just making a movie take a stab at it. For both films.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.222656E-02