What's Going On In That Hobbit Scroll Poster? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> What's Going On In That Hobbit Scroll Poster? (11/7/2012 1:25:31 PM)

Post your comments on this article

johnnyrox -> Troooooolls!!!! (11/7/2012 1:25:31 PM)

The other two trolls are on the left of the first creeping into view too.

Whistler -> (11/7/2012 1:28:59 PM)

I've been wondering where the middle point would be. This pretty much looks like a confirmation of it.

bnicholson50 -> Reference (11/7/2012 5:44:24 PM)

Nice PB riddle reference.

Spaldron -> RE: (12/7/2012 3:13:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

I've been wondering where the middle point would be. This pretty much looks like a confirmation of it.

Same here, I thought it would be on entering Mirkwood but it appears it ends on them leaving Mirkwood.

Seamie -> Thanks Empire (12/7/2012 4:43:55 PM)

It's a cool image and you helped clear up a few things for me that I was a little murky on. I was very grateful that it wasn't one of those articles where you have to keep clicking on the 'Next' button every second to get to the next image like so many other websites are doing nowadays. They really annoy me! Keep up the good work!

Jubba -> Full Picture (13/7/2012 1:32:33 PM)

I'm guessing that the poster for part 2 will attach to the right and side of this, placing the logo in the middle and telling the whole story, tying in with the forest river trip being at the end of the film. Will look (even more) awesome when it's completed if that's the case!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI