The Making Of The Joker (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> The Making Of The Joker (8/7/2012 5:05:10 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Butlerbert -> awesome (8/7/2012 5:05:10 PM)

these features are amazing Empire, it keeps me from looking on imdb, and maybe seeing spoilers! thanks

darktrain -> excellent (8/7/2012 5:21:36 PM)

love these features that you do..its what i think empire does best...fascinating to read and ramping up the excitement of seeing the final part of the trilogy.thanks!

Amity Island -> Skateboard? (8/7/2012 8:26:10 PM)

Lovely feature Empire, but I have a question: why did you feel it necessary to photoshop out the skateboard from under Heath in the photo of him jumping over Christian Bale?

Alona -> RE: Skateboard? (8/7/2012 8:42:22 PM)

There never was a skateboard, that photo was photoshopped. Empires' is the original.

criffle -> The images of Heath's Joker... (8/7/2012 9:24:06 PM)

...still sends chills down my spine. Such an amazing creation, from an incredible actor.

Chrmani -> RE: Skateboard? (9/7/2012 1:01:09 PM)

Christ...

danielthompson99 -> Sad Loss (9/7/2012 1:30:31 PM)

What a way to finish out your career. One of the most iconic performances of all time. Heath Ledger, you will be missed.

MurrayMcMillan73 -> Amazing (12/7/2012 1:30:03 PM)

I will never tire of watching Ledger in this. Truly brilliant.

dannyfletch -> Different to Nicholsen's Joker! (13/7/2012 6:53:23 PM)

Well as actor's I do rate Nicholsen as an all time great who is in a league of his own. Ledger's Joker is different from Jack's and excellent in his own way. The question is would his portrayal been rated so highly if he was still alive? Either way there is no doubting that Heath's version is deliciously demented and scarily convincing! Timeless

elwinator -> Peyote? (19/7/2012 8:46:01 AM)

I think you meant Coyote. Coytote is a trickster in Native American mythology. Peyote is weed.

mbrollo -> (6/11/2012 2:43:53 AM)

Peyote isn't weed, it's a hallucinogenic drug found in what's referred to as "buttons" from the San Pedro cactus. Also, the person asking about the missing skateboard was joking. If you honestly thought differently, you're a goddamned moron. How did you manage to operate a computer? Go back to your cave/hovel/Walmart and continue banging rocks together and/ or molesting your sister.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI