RoboCop Viral Vid Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> RoboCop Viral Vid Online (8/7/2012 9:05:53 AM)

Post your comments on this article

segundus -> (facepalm) (8/7/2012 9:05:53 AM)

Omnicorp? More like Omnicrap? If this really is a video released by the filmmakers and not some fan, then whatever low expectations I had for this thing have just gone through the floor.

I can't even tell if the CG used is corporate level stuff, or is indicative of the quality we can expect from the film. If the latter - the film is doomed. DOOMED.

segundus -> Meh and facepalming time.. (8/7/2012 9:06:11 AM)

Omnicorp? More like Omnicrap? If this really is a video released by the filmmakers and not some fan, then whatever low expectations I had for this thing have just gone through the floor.

I can't even tell if the CG used is corporate level stuff, or is indicative of the quality we can expect from the film. If the latter - the film is doomed. DOOMED.

shruiy -> (8/7/2012 12:42:50 PM)

Clearly the Omnicorp design team for ED209 watched Transformers a bit too much in their youth!

shruiy -> oops (8/7/2012 12:43:09 PM)

edit - *double posted*

HulkySmashSmash -> Nice Try: (8/7/2012 4:51:55 PM)

It's a good idea, but after the Prometheus virals, it just seems a bit cheap. Kind of like an ad you'd notice in the background of the movie on a TV screen but not as advertisement for the movie.

rich -> RE: Meh and facepalming time.. (8/7/2012 5:39:29 PM)

It was never going to impress, but this is pretty poor

Riggs -> Nowadays (8/7/2012 8:04:20 PM)

These days film crews focus solely on action instead of adventure and loads of cgi,green screen/blue screen you name it they use it, and because of that they will miss the ingredients of the original. I hold little hope for this re-boot/re-make but will go to see it. I just hope they don't screw it up.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Nowadays (8/7/2012 8:29:55 PM)

To be honest there has only been one good Robocop film as the second was average,the third was laughable,the TV series was painful and the cartoon blimey
So if this film does become a turkey its not going to be the first to be in bad company.

Dannybohy -> f the wot! (9/7/2012 7:49:44 PM)

The teasers for Deus EX 3 video game where better!. I also hear that Robocop wont have his face covered!!! wtf! I switched off there and then!!.... its a shame because I was looking forward to Joel as Murphy, hes perfect and awesome in The Killing.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI