Storage 24 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> Storage 24 (7/7/2012 11:51:33 AM)

Post your comments on this article

filmsunlimited -> Storage twenty-bore!!!! (7/7/2012 11:51:33 AM)

THREE STARS? Are you serious Empire? I found the whole thing dragged out, dull and the characters were so wooden and one dimensional I was just wishing the alien would come and rip their heart out and be done with it! What this is doing released in ciemas I don't know, I think this barely merits a DVD release. The only decent bit of the film is the end where you think the characters have escaped, to be confronted with a post apocalyptic London, where alien ships are seeing off the Shard. That alone nearly gets it a second star but I'm sorry, this goes in one of the ten worst films I've seen this year.

RJNeb2 -> Bore-age 24 (27/2/2015 1:09:57 AM)

Horrendously derivative would-be horror thriller finds a group of not terribly interesting young people trapped in a storage unit with a rampaging alien monster after them. Unfortunately, the alien doesn’t get through nearly enough of them. This was an attempt by Clarke to do something more commercial after “Kidulthood” and “Adulthood” but his disinterested performance and terrible Die Hard impersonation is only marginally less ridiculous than the monster.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI