streaming video site recommendations- sifting the wheat from the chaff (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base

mclane1 -> streaming video site recommendations- sifting the wheat from the chaff (7/7/2012 9:25:22 AM)

Hey good buddies,

i use a streaming video site that sound similar to a breakfast serial or something you could do to get a fish out of a sack.

to be fair for the money its spot on and through the old 'eye injury plaster' plays great on the TV. (im guessing i need to avoid product placement for the mods to not remove this)

the problem is you cant just get a list of all the movies/TV on there, even alphabetically browsing for content you dont see them all.

anywhoo to help us all out thought it might be a great idea for people to post any hidden gems on there or just great films and of course those elusive new releases which are often buried in a chamber of secrets.

i recently found

undertow- decent slow burning thriller, not one i'd heard of
the Mist
Old boy

elab49 -> RE: streaming video site recommendations- sifting the wheat from the chaff (7/7/2012 10:05:45 AM)

There's no need to be so coy if you're referring to a legal site, although I've no idea what your clue means. If it isn't a legal site then yes - the question isn't for here.

If it's Netflix there's an existing thread in DVD discussion you can use.

gingerdaniel -> RE: streaming video site recommendations- sifting the wheat from the chaff (7/7/2012 10:55:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mclane1

Hey good buddies,

i use a streaming video site that sound similar to a breakfast serial or something you could do to get a fish out of a sack.

to be fair for the money its spot on and through the old 'eye injury plaster' plays great on the TV. (im guessing i need to avoid product placement for the mods to not remove this)

the problem is you cant just get a list of all the movies/TV on there, even alphabetically browsing for content you dont see them all.

anywhoo to help us all out thought it might be a great idea for people to post any hidden gems on there or just great films and of course those elusive new releases which are often buried in a chamber of secrets.

i recently found

undertow- decent slow burning thriller, not one i'd heard of
the Mist
Old boy

What?!

mclane1 -> RE: streaming video site recommendations- sifting the wheat from the chaff (8/7/2012 7:07:42 AM)

NETFLIX! for the love of Job

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.734375E-02