The Rise And Rise Of Andrew Garfield (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> The Rise And Rise Of Andrew Garfield (6/7/2012 9:09:30 AM)

Post your comments on this article

megank13 -> (6/7/2012 9:09:30 AM)

I love Andrew Garfield, every piece of work he's done, films, TV, has been brilliant. his performance unbelievable, I'm seriously glad he's getting recognition. & if anybody is a fan of him & Jesse Eisenberg, they should check out all the tumblr's & YouTube videos of them together lol ;) I ship them....

guysalisbury -> Red Riding (6/7/2012 12:35:52 PM)

I first saw Garfield in Red Riding and thought he was excellent. As films, I thought Lions for Lambs and Never Let me go were a bit average but were well watchable because of Garfield. Personally I cant watch any film that has Keira Knightly in but because of Garfield I gave it a go. Really excited about watching Boy A. Cant believe it has passed me by.

Count Karnstein -> Boy A (6/7/2012 8:03:21 PM)

Garfield was amazing in Boy A. One of the most touching performances I've ever seen, reminded me of Bjork in Dancer in the Dark.

kisswithatear -> Gifted (9/7/2012 11:06:32 AM)

Red Riding is one of the more difficult things I've attempted to watch; although the second was lesser and the third was probably better as it added the conclusive nature of the crimes, plus it was Robert Sheehan's best part in the final stretch of his journey, it's always the first one that sticks with me. Trephining and Peter Mullan aside it was Garfield's confidence that really sold it. Plus his scene with Sean Bean at the end, not only was it assured acting but it was just insanely tense, gorgeously shot and utterly memorable.

Boy A was all those things combined at well, I can still remember his tiny gestures, that desperate look of acceptance in his eyes. Most gorgeous of all was the sheer pleasure of accepting a gift from Peter Mullan, some gawdy trainers, which he picked up, gazed at with sheer amazement. Of course it was the gesture that caught him the most but the idea that someone gave him such a thing just astounded him and it was all there. That was his first scene and it just got better and better.

Yeah I love this guy. But Amazing Spiderman just wasn't very good...

ZachBobBob -> Hey you missed one! (9/7/2012 1:20:26 PM)

He was in series 3 of Doctor Who, in the Dalek two parter episodes in 2007. This was the first time I ever saw him in anything

emilyburning -> Another one missed (10/7/2012 6:27:12 PM)

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus!!!

troyalg -> Never Let Me Go (11/7/2012 7:51:31 PM)

I just watched this movie this past weekend and was moved as very few movies have moved me. It is an incredible movie and heartbreaking. I watched it twice it two days just because I wanted to watch it again. Andrew & Carey Mulligan are especially great here. If you haven't seen it, go watch it as soon as possible.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI