Amazing Spider-Man Trilogy Confirmed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Amazing Spider-Man Trilogy Confirmed (6/7/2012 4:07:12 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Whistler -> (6/7/2012 4:07:12 AM)

I hope they do Venom as a main villain. Spidey 3 wasted him.

Fozola -> Bring On The Carnage... (6/7/2012 12:16:58 PM)

So many villains to choose from but why the Sinister Six? Didn't everyone have a hissy fit at 3 villains in the last Raimi movie?

Medion -> Great news! (6/7/2012 2:45:57 PM)

I really enjoyed "Amazing" especially as a Spidey fan. Hopefully this will mean a considered plot that runs through until the end. It's sad that Doc Ock and Green Goblin have already been used in previous films so we'd hear more moans about the new ones re-treading Raimi's trilogy but I do expect to see GG return.

Medion -> Great news! (6/7/2012 2:46:42 PM)

I really enjoyed "Amazing" especially as a Spidey fan. Hopefully this will mean a considered plot that runs through until the end. It's sad that Doc Ock and Green Goblin have already been used in previous films so we'd hear more moans about the new ones re-treading Raimi's trilogy but I do expect to see GG return.

Medion -> Great news! (6/7/2012 2:47:19 PM)

cornflake180 -> Keep em comming (6/7/2012 7:02:37 PM)

Who was the man in the shadows, Judas Traveller or Raven perhaps then introduce Norman Osbourne ready to have him kill off Gwen Stacy in the third, actually I think he will br Mysterio -traditionally nothing to do with Oscoro but simply better known. As long as they keep focused on plot (like the Avenger characters) and not sacrifice it for popular characters (like phenom in SM3 -spoiled a good Sandman Story and cheapened the phenom character, Batman Forever - why was Two Face there, Simply because Tommy Lee was hot property following the fugertive and they wanted to repeat the Jokers success, as the character he was paying wasn't Two Face just looked him, I won't get started on Batman & Robin

BatSpider -> The Punisher (7/7/2012 12:01:18 PM)

Spidey's rogue's gallery is awesome, but I'd love to see a guest appearance by The Punisher (ThomasJane), maybe saving his ass from someone like Kraven the Hunter, and giving Spidey some serious grief for preventing him smoking some criminal punks Frank Castle style.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI