Empire's New Bourne Legacy Cover (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Empire's New Bourne Legacy Cover (25/6/2012 4:24:41 PM)

Post your comments on this article

sinaplenty -> (25/6/2012 4:24:41 PM)

Definite reservations about this - Gilroy will have to turn the style and action way up from Duplicity - but Renner stands a chance of carrying it. Oh, and *Guildenstern*

sinaplenty -> (25/6/2012 4:31:12 PM)

Definite reservations about this - Gilroy will have to turn the style and action way up from Duplicity - but Renner stands a chance of carrying it. Oh, and *Guildenstern*

warren7355 -> RE: (25/6/2012 8:12:01 PM)

Subscribers cover looks like a Gay mens magazine shoot....

warren7355 -> RE: (25/6/2012 8:12:08 PM)

ThomasJohnson -> RE: RE: (25/6/2012 8:50:49 PM)

Good, better than boys in tights :)

bereski -> RE: RE: (25/6/2012 9:14:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warren7355

the same thoughts

Ulmaceae -> Former SAS types with easy smiles and expensive watches (25/6/2012 10:33:38 PM)

Interesting to read that Matt Damon didn't like Gilroy's first draft of the Ultimatum script - had never realised that.

TolkenHobbitGuy -> (25/6/2012 10:46:53 PM)

Basic stuff, nothing special really.
Looking forward to the film, not sure about Renner though.

captainrentboy -> RE: (25/6/2012 11:10:31 PM)

Opened my subscribers issue today, and for half a second thought I'd accidentally been sent this month's Attitude magazine.[:(]

Fallen Giant -> (26/6/2012 2:53:04 AM)

The subscribers cover looks like Creme magazine. Also why do the Australian mags always have crap covers?:( I'm in NZ & I miss out on the cool Bane & Bond subscribers covers and the Batman double covers bane/Batman & Batman/Catwoman. Very traumatised by this.

Kiki81 -> (26/6/2012 7:13:03 AM)

I am totally willing to buy the 'normal' issue in store and swap it with someone who has a subscription to get the one with the 'special' cover! Anyone?? The 'special' cover looks kick *ss and I can send it to you on Thursday.

paddy91 -> Didn't realise I had subscribed to men's health (26/6/2012 9:04:32 AM)

It would appear I share the option of a number of other subscribers... While at first glance the subscriber cover would appear more classy than its regular counterpart, i then half began to expect the opening article to be 'ten tips to Jeremy renner's triceps'

gusbuster -> Yikes (26/6/2012 10:10:10 AM)

Not sure about the subscribers cover. It does look like a gentlemen's special interest mag, which I'm finding a bit embarrassing on the bus. What I'm particularly surprised about is that it doesn't seem to have much to do with the film. At least on the normal highstreet version Renner appears to be in character. The subscriber version doesn't look like it's got anything to do with Bourne at all, which feels like a shame from Empire.
If they didn't have a decent second shot of Renner in character I'd have preferred the highstreet version without the text.

sinaplenty -> RE: Yikes (26/6/2012 3:11:05 PM)

Complaints about the cover looking like a "men's health" magazine...presumably you were all up in arms about this too?

Megan Fox

You lot remind me of this

Wild about Wilder -> RE: Yikes (26/6/2012 4:41:03 PM)

Surprised about that considering so little has been talked about it in these forums.
Though saying that you may aswell have Matt's Jason Bourne on the cover as he's nearly all they seem to mention in the bloody trailer 5 times & his photo plastered on a news segment.
Now if one was of a certain mind they may think they're trying to fool some people into thinking it's a totally different movie? Surely not[sm=33.gif]

Histeria -> RE: Yikes (26/6/2012 5:53:44 PM)

Renner really is just American Daniel Craig, isn't he?

Driver 8 -> RE: Yikes (26/6/2012 6:31:33 PM)

Seriously fellas, get over yourselves.

You've had months on end, as another poster has already said, of men in tights on the cover, and just because Jeremy Renner is shooting you a look you can't be seen with the magazine in public. Insecure much?

warren7355 -> RE: Yikes (26/6/2012 7:38:58 PM)

I am over it, haven't bought an Empire in years. T'internet almost makes film magazines redundant.

megank13 -> (26/6/2012 7:53:17 PM)

why am I not a subscriber. especially if you get smoking hot covers like Jeremy Renner looking sexyyyy. it looks like it belongs on GQ or something lol ;) he is looking fine. I think I'll go have a shower now lol

megank13 -> woah Empire (26/6/2012 8:17:55 PM)

why am I not a subscriber. especially if you get smoking hot covers like Jeremy Renner looking sexyyyy. it looks like it belongs on GQ or something lol ;) he is looking fine. I think I'll go have a shower now lol

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI