How much of Empire UK's content is actually compiled in the UK? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Magazine

Blink_12 -> How much of Empire UK's content is actually compiled in the UK? (22/6/2012 3:19:08 PM)

How much is the monthly version of Empire UK compiled and written in the London office and how much of the magazine is content from the US edition?

I'm asking because I always thought the whole thing was done in the UK, but looking on the website yesterday to download the US ipad edition there is a lot of the same content such as the Django Unchained Slate, On Location with Breaking Dawn Part 3 and the big Dark Knight Rises feature.

Cheers

elab49 -> RE: How much of Empire UK's content is actually compiled in the UK? (22/6/2012 3:37:43 PM)

Isn't Empire UK the home magazine and US just an offshoot of that?

The Bantam Menace -> RE: How much of Empire UK's content is actually compiled in the UK? (25/6/2012 4:19:35 PM)

Judging by the amount of times "gotten" and "period" and other American-isms are used in the magazine you'd think the whole thing was written in America!

Nick de Semlyen -> RE: How much of Empire UK's content is actually compiled in the UK? (25/6/2012 4:44:37 PM)

The US edition is basically the UK edition, but with reviews sections tailored for the US market (more Tyler Perry movies, Criterion Blu-rays, etc)...

Nick de Semlyen -> RE: How much of Empire UK's content is actually compiled in the UK? (25/6/2012 4:45:50 PM)

And Bantam Menace, I think you've gotten the wrong end of the stick. We're British through and through. Period.

The Bantam Menace -> RE: How much of Empire UK's content is actually compiled in the UK? (26/6/2012 8:54:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nick de Semlyen

And Bantam Menace, I think you've gotten the wrong end of the stick. We're British through and through. Period.

Surely you mean thru and thru? [;)]

yanchang0202 -> RE: How much of Empire UK's content is actually compiled in the UK? (16/7/2012 10:06:23 AM)

I think you've gotten the wrong end of the stick. We're British through and through. Period.[img]http://www.avufo.info/g.gif[/img]

Chris Hewitt -> RE: How much of Empire UK's content is actually compiled in the UK? (24/9/2012 2:15:11 PM)

And you can take that to the bank!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI