RE: bloop bloop (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

JOE SOAP -> RE: bloop bloop (23/6/2012 1:10:45 PM)

Good thing this Dredd film is one of the most violent ever made then.

Spaldron -> RE: RE: (23/6/2012 3:35:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

So they just ripped off The Raid plot!!...wow..well done. Judge Deadduck

Dredd was written before The Raid.

p_firth5 -> Judgment (23/6/2012 7:55:03 PM)

Isn't it meant to be spelled judgement?
Otherwise, this looks like it will be pretty standard....

leroythemasochist -> old man talking (23/6/2012 9:11:55 PM)

loved 2000ad as a kid in 70s and frankly this looks good to me. loved the gritty look and hoping for extreme violence levels to match the comic

Gram Woods -> Already looks 10x better than 95 (24/6/2012 3:56:38 PM)

This looks good, I grew up reading 2000ad and the screenshots look like the comic a lot, yes the city lacks a few superscrapers and multi level freeways but its not bad. And the uniforms are not perfect but are 100x better than the spandex and plastic gold of the 95 dredd, Dredd is a biker, he wears bike leathers. I had doubts about this film but the trailer has given me new hope. A lot of people want to see Judge death but I don't think they should go there until a decent Dredd has been established, there are tons of great 2000ad stories to choose from I would like to see a trliogy of UnAmerican Graffiti, the midnight surfer and song of the surfer! Now that would be badass, IF the budget and director were up to it

Gram Woods -> Already looks 10x better than 95 (24/6/2012 4:22:23 PM)

This looks good, I grew up reading 2000ad and the screenshots look like the comic a lot, yes the city lacks a few superscrapers and multi level freeways but its not bad. And the uniforms are not perfect but are 100x better than the spandex and plastic gold of the 95 dredd, Dredd is a biker, he wears bike leathers. I had doubts about this film but the trailer has given me new hope. A lot of people want to see Judge death but I don't think they should go there until a decent Dredd has been established, there are tons of great 2000ad stories to choose from I would like to see a trliogy of UnAmerican Graffiti, the midnight surfer and song of the surfer! Now that would be badass, IF the budget and director were up to it

finitribe -> Disappointing. (25/6/2012 1:41:28 PM)

This seems like a very disappointing trailer to me. It lacks any Dark Knight feel and seems more like a trailer for a straight to DVD type movie. I think they may have shown too much and too soon.

finitribe -> Disappointing. (25/6/2012 1:41:41 PM)

This seems like a very disappointing trailer to me. It lacks any Dark Knight feel and seems more like a trailer for a straight to DVD type movie. I think they may have shown too much and too soon.

SlickRick1980 -> Inception (25/6/2012 3:05:55 PM)

Did i hear the Inception music in that trailer!?

SlickRick1980 -> Inception (25/6/2012 3:06:07 PM)

Did i hear the Inception music in that trailer!?

Mr.Beak -> (25/6/2012 8:32:30 PM)

looks ok to me so far and there is no way in hell it can be as bad as stallones turgid tragedy.

There is at least a Mega City feel about it, huge yet claustraphobic and dark. If it does reasonably well maybe we'll see more Dredd with more money and time thrown at him.

Mr.Beak -> ?> (25/6/2012 8:33:16 PM)

???

gazpop -> RE: Needed Jerry Goldsmith's score! (30/6/2012 8:35:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zombie mastermind

Robocop was based on Dredd anyways, but they couldn't get the rights to use ol' stoney face himself.

"Your move creep!"

Hey Quint! Get a new Avatar! The girls are gonna think I'm not me!
As long as they get the mood right it could be a zinger!

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.513672E-02