Jurassic Park 4 Gets New Writers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Jurassic Park 4 Gets New Writers (21/6/2012 6:30:24 AM)

Post your comments on this article

DarrenBaker -> (21/6/2012 6:30:24 AM)

Isla Nublar.

Lazarus munkey -> RE: (21/6/2012 6:32:15 AM)

Dig up Michael Crichton or don't bother.

Nicky C -> Wasn't the second one a different island? (21/6/2012 9:18:46 AM)

And I'll just get in before the 3D haters and say that Jurassic Park would be awesome with a decent conversion. The only thing that could be better is if they also made an IMAX print. F*ck yeah!

NCC1701A -> RE: Wasn't the second one a different island? (21/6/2012 9:38:49 AM)

Sorry not a 3D hater but Jurassic Park does not need to be converted to 3D it just does not . It's a awesome film has it is, my favourite film of all time. I just think this is pointless.[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

BenTramer -> Having Their Jaffa Cake And Eating It... (21/6/2012 9:45:46 AM)

Good to know that Spielberg was impressed with Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes. It will be interesting to see what Jaffa and Silver do with this, hopefully they won't just phone it in for a big payday and can impart some of the intelligence and dramatic tension that made Rise such a winner.

Vitamin F -> RE: Having Their Jaffa Cake And Eating It... (21/6/2012 10:19:14 AM)

RotPotA scribes? Can't wait for the huddle scene between a bunch of raptors as they discuss attack tactics, that'll be realistic...

Tootled -> Oh dear (21/6/2012 11:11:47 AM)

Getting new writers suggests to me that this will be an oversized turkey.

NateDrake007 -> (21/6/2012 12:55:12 PM)

The only thing this story has done is remind me of the fact that empire gave Indiana Jones & The kingdom of the crystal skulls 4 stars (left side panel-cant miss it) talk about the t-rex in the room

Richard Fi -> RE: Wasn't the second one a different island? (21/6/2012 12:56:07 PM)

not a 3D hater either, but while i don't see the point in 3DJP, i'll all for the excuse to watch it on a very big screen again.

Nicky C -> RE: Wasn't the second one a different island? (21/6/2012 2:08:50 PM)

Yeah, you know it! If only just to watch the T-Rex scene again which is classic Spielberg. Gotta love the Beard.

thepluginbaby -> RE: Oh dear (21/6/2012 2:55:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tootled

Getting new writers suggests to me that this will be an oversized turkey.

You mean a six-foot turkey!

Spaldron -> RE: Oh dear (21/6/2012 3:19:01 PM)

Make it an 18 and give the dinosaurs frikkin lasers!

darko18 -> . (21/6/2012 3:35:10 PM)

directorscut -> RE: (21/6/2012 4:57:13 PM)

I'd actually like to see a remake of Jurassic Park where they go ahead and open the park without testing it first, so there are hundreds of people for the dinos to eat rather than just a handful.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: RE: (21/6/2012 5:37:12 PM)

I've got a better Idea.Why dont they not make a 4th film altogether[:D]

Im a killjoy

GALLYMOO -> Get the Expendables in it... (21/6/2012 6:42:42 PM)

Make a psuedo Predator version...Arnie takes on the T-Rex 'AAAoorrrghhh' by a waterfall, Sly flying a Terradactyl to rescue POW's and Willis getting split four ways by Raptor's...who knew! Oh and get Jeff Goldblum and Somersaulting daughter in peril for the emotional scenes....ends with dead T-Rex giving birth to Chuck Norris, cue John Williams, now that's a tentpole movie!

haranjen -> The Third Island (21/6/2012 7:24:11 PM)

If it's true that they're setting it on La Isla del Hombre then it should be amazing. A scene with raptors attacking Castle Rushen with be skill.

GALLYMOO -> Can it be on Han's Island? (21/6/2012 7:39:40 PM)

Eccentric billionaire John Hammond gets involved with Mr Braithwaite to train dinos in kung-fu...John Saxon and Jim Kelly comback optional

leroythemasochist -> wish spielberg was directing though (21/6/2012 8:16:42 PM)

but i guess we can't have everything.
saw Jaws at the cinema the other day. 35 years since I'd seen it on the big screen. It's where great movies should be and although JP isn't up to the lofty heights of big Bruce, it'd still be good to see it there.
no 3D needed though - it just smells of money, never a cool thing

burtbondy -> Too Tount (21/6/2012 8:37:26 PM)

It hated this show as a child and still do as an adult.

BenTramer -> "Give Me Some Sugar, Baby." (22/6/2012 3:56:26 AM)

Jeff Goldblum will return for Jurassic Park 4, this time as a half-human experiment pimp gone wrong called Superfly.

Cyberleader -> (22/6/2012 12:05:23 PM)

This is brilliant news. And poo poo to the haters (and a poo towards my fave mag, Empire, as they WILL give it a low rating if/when it comes out as they hate sequels/prequels. Well, actually you lot are pretty odd about that, as (though he did give it only a few stars) Ian Nathan's review of Prometheus was complaining about the lack of xenomorphs...And that was despite of months before of Ridley Scott SAYING they wouldn't be in it save, perhaps, a tiny reference. Wuv you really. And you Ian Nathan. Sorry for being mean but, in the words of Catwoman, "life's a b**** now so am I."

Whistler -> (26/6/2012 12:52:13 AM)

Jurassic Park's coming back to cinemas in 3D? No need. I saw it on the big screen last year (or the year before), in 2D, and it was every bit as amazing as it always was. As for JP4, well, I didn't mind 3, but this one has to be better.

Mort Grimm -> RE: Oh dear (26/6/2012 11:13:58 AM)

It ain't necessarily so. New writers at this stage of development is not a problem- in fact it's good, it shows a determination to get it right. Many great movies have had many writers polishing scripts. It's mid-filming rewrites that often indicate trouble (Men in Black 3 being a recent example)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI